PCHSearch&Winfeel cheated

C

You keep telling that I need to search&win, but when I do you tel me I'm not regestered and I'm going to be taken of the list to win. Why is that? I went into Bible Study and now your telling me this is my last chance to win that im not registered. I'm begging to believe what everyone else says that this is a scam to get you to buy stuff..

• Ca
    catherine yonke Jun 01, 2012

I don't know how I got on your mailing list, but I implore you to take if off before I lose my job. My computer is a business one, and I am not allowed to receive messages such as yours. I click on several UNSUBSCRIBE and some of your other web sites, and get the usual that the page cannot be opened.

I beg you to remove my name - I've been warned over and over again by my boss. I don't know what else to do.

Thank you. [email protected]

• Da
    dave_39 Apr 11, 2012

ive already post it and you have my quotets

• Da
    dave_39 Apr 11, 2012

sirs i've been regersying on this every time and i know you've been getting the paper so what is going on here and i had gotan something in the mail that had won something

mahnoor Jan 20, 2012

SIR, IAM A PAKISTANI AND I LIVE IN LAHORE PAKISTAN. DID I WIN THE PRIZE BCZ I NEED VERY MUCH THE DOLLAR BCZ THIS TIME I AM IN CRISES I AM UNDERDEBIT AND PEOPLES R PRESSURISE ME RETURN THEM MONEY SO I REQUEST U SIR, PLZ HELP ME TO WIN THIS PRIZE THANKS SAMINA INAYTULLAH

• Su
    SUSAN MELSNESS Jan 04, 2012

I AGREE WITH OTHER COMPLAINTS YOUR COMPANY HAS GOTTEN. YOU RE NOT READING THE COMPLAINTS OR NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU. I CHANGED MY EMAIL, TO: [email protected] Thank You Susan Melsness PS I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING EVERYDAY.!!!

• Su
    SUSAN MELSNESS Jan 04, 2012

THIS IS TO DEB AND TODD IN THE EXCTIVE OFFICE : i AM SUSAN MELSNESS AND I TO HAVE BEEN SEARCHING AND FEEL YOUR NOT EITHER READING OR LOOKING BECAUSE IN FACT I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING EVERYDAY. I DID CHANGE MY EMAIL TO [email protected], and not the old one [email protected] Because that one i could not use because it was set for Lonnie only. SO USE MY EMAIL NOW. THAT IS [email protected] my new one. THANK YOU. SUSAN MELSNESS.