Pay Pal .comI want to cancel this account

I requested tech support with my computer today
by addressingwwwmicrosoft.com.
They relayed me to AOLTECHBLB which relayed me to Pay Pal .Com I just did this today and already my credit card was charged the amount
designated. They gave me the telophone number of [protected]. when i call this number they say I have no account with them- But this amount was
charged to this number today.
I hope you can help me. I may have to cancel out this card after paying it off if I can't get it cancelled.
If you can help me I would appreciate.

jasew503 Feb 06, 2009

Good luck with PayPal, I was stiffed out of nearly 1100.00 while on vacation from my paypal account, I came home to realize this has happened, and they said "Too Bad, You only have 72 hours to initiate a complaint with us!" The customer service is a disaster.

jasew503 Feb 06, 2009

FYI, I ended up having to file suit to get my money back, I recommend having an attorney send a letter to them.