PatPatproduct delivery

S Review updated:

Like many others, it has been nearly 1 month since placing my order and still I have not received any items or updates on their potential shipping dates. There was certainly no delay in charging my credit card, but receiving items in a reasonable timeframe is just out of the question. I am on my third attempt on requesting to cancel my order and receive a full refund, though I have only been able to communicate through email since finding a published customer service phone number as been difficult. I have not received a response yet, but will continue pursuing. I rarely ever write customer reviews, however PatPat can definitely not be trusted. PLEASE PLEASE AVOID.

• J
      Oct 27, 2017

Did you ever receive your items?

• P
      Nov 16, 2018

WOW, I am normally extremely vigilant before using websites and took a risk and ordered items totaling USD 279.00 from them. For the past week my items has been "processing" which to me seemed unusual, after some internet scouring I'm realizing I may be another victim so I started emailing them. After a few days my emails has been answered by a automated response I believe, then finally by someone asking if I would be willing to receive a 50% refund instead if my total refund. After insisting I would like a full refund and cancellation I sit here in hopes I would ever receive the same from them. Coming from someone who has used may difference websites STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!