Patel Brothers — pav bread
I purchased 2 packs of freshly baked pav bread from my local Patel Brothers store. The pav bread was for a Diwali party I was planning to have with friends yesterday, Friday evening which is 3 days after I purchased the 2 packs of pav bread. By Friday afternoon, the breads were starting to smell and formed gray and white fungus marks all over the bread. The packages clearly stated that the bread would be good for one week from the date it was purchased. I even made sure to keep the breads in a stable temperature to avoid any problems. I had to purchase last minute dinner rolls to substitute the pav breads for my party. I would like a refund or gift card to replace the detective items.
More Patel Brothers Complaints & Reviews
- Patel Brothers - Scam
- Patel Brothers - I had ordered lehenga and received saree
- Patel Brothers - Rajbhog Sweets Sandesh
- Patel Brothers - cashier
- Patel Brothers - I am complaining about the packing personnels at the billing counters.
- Patel Brothers - swad val whole (seeds)
- Patel Brothers - frozen paratha
- Patel Brothers - chapati
- Patel Brothers - gud-jaggary 11lbs
- Patel Brothers - fruits