Parcel Monkeypackage is not delivered to destination address for paid service in advance

S Sep 12, 2018

Shipment PM6631849
On 3 of September I have ordered this company to collect package from UK from Mrs. John Kirk, LN8 3FH and to deliver to Germany to Peco Stojkovski, Kremserstr. 25, Böblingen 71034, Germany, +[protected].
After 7 days I have asked them where is my package. The answer was that the package is not collected for unknown reason and they were ready to refund me for the service, but after one day, I have received another answer from them that the package is colleceted but it is not delivered for also anknown reason.
And now, the package is in Parcel Monkey in Southampton and they have asked me to dispose of the item, to collected personaly or to return item to sender or seller.
And they have let me known: "Please be aware that an administration charge of £5.00 applies should you choose for us to despatch your item, and in addition you will be required to pay any returns charges levied by the courier and shipping costs to it's final destination.
And I only want to see my package on destination address in Germany for what I have payed, please! And I have no intention to pay more that I have already payed.