Paragon Hondastolen deposit

B

I have left a 500 dollars cash deposit at that dealership but decideded not to buy that car. I have been told that i will get my money back within 14 days but I have already waited 30 days and didnt receive a penny from them. I ahve call numerous times and was always left with the same answer- " you will have it soon". Iam taking them to small claim court since i have clear recid from one of the sales persons. I will not let them scam me like that.

• Mi
    Mike96 Feb 25, 2011

Dear brian, I hope you are not referring to the soldier giving power of attorney. To the army soldier, why don't you go ojag and file afraud complaint. Additionally, call honda the number is in your owners manual under zone office. Thank you for sreving. God Bless America and all of our loyal soldiers.