Panjiva.comI don't really think it's worth the money

M

User interface can definitely use some improvement. In addition, if you view the same profile (saved or not) over two different dates, they will hit your Profile View credit. We were doing some research one month and realized how quickly we used up the credit.

Sorry, but I don't really think it's worth the money.

• Ka
    [email protected] Aug 28, 2012

Hi Mikible,

I appreciate hearing your feedback. To accommodate for varying client needs, we've created three different subscription types. Currently, our Starter package is the only subscription type which limits the number of profiles an individual can view in one month. From your note, it appears as though 50 profile views is too limiting for your needs. To assist with the Starter subscription's limitations, we offer various incentives to help provide you maximum value for the product. For example, for attending one of our daily Webinar trainings, we provide you with 20 additional profile views.

I apologize for any frustrations you've had regarding the use of our product, and I'd love to review your concerns and feedback in greater depth. Please feel free to email me at [protected]@panjiva.com or call [protected] .

Thank you for using Panjiva, and I hope to connect soon!

Best,
    Katelyn Ransom

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices