Menu
Global Trade Plaza Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Global Trade Plaza
reviews & complaints

www.globaltradeplaza.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.3 11 Reviews

Global Trade Plaza Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Global Trade Plaza at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Global Trade Plaza has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Global Trade Plaza. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Global Trade Plaza reviews & complaints

K
10:46 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Global Trade Plaza Global Trade Plaza: The Ultimate B2B Portal for Explosive Business Growth

Global Trade Plaza, man, let me tell you, it's like the ultimate spot to link up with importers and exporters from all over the globe. It's like a game-changer, you know? It's all about boosting that traffic and skyrocketing those sales, baby!

I gotta say, Global Trade Plaza is one of the top-notch B2B portals out there. It's like mind-blowing how awesome their service is. They hook you up with 100% legit leads, man, and the communication is crystal clear. No shady stuff going on here, my friend.

And let me tell you about their channels, tools, and strategies. They're like the secret sauce to business growth. They got all the right moves to help you take your business to the next level. It's like they're the ultimate wingman, guiding you through the crazy world of global trade.

So yeah, if you're looking to expand your business and make some serious moves in the import-export game, Global Trade Plaza is where it's at. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. They're the real deal, my friend.

H
9:44 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Global Trade Plaza Global Trade Plaza: Your Gateway to Worldwide Business Expansion

If you wanna expand your biz, you gotta check out Global Trade Plaza, man. I've been with 'em for years and they've really helped me out, ya know? They're all about connecting businesses and opening up new doors for ya. So if you're after some worldwide recognition for your biz, this is the place to be, dude. No need to search any further, Global Trade Plaza is where it's at.

8:06 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Global Trade Plaza Global Trade Plaza: The Ultimate B2B Portal for Boosting Your Business

I'm really stoked to let y'all know that Global Trade Plaza is like the bomb diggity when it comes to B2B portals, man. Seriously, it's the bee's knees for boosting my biz. Global Trade Plaza is hands down the best B2B lead gen company out there, hooking you up with all the contacts you need and keeping you in the loop with the freshest info and biz opportunities. And get this, you can easily create a product catalog to show off your goods and services and get the word out about your biz. It's legit, my friends.

Hide full review

Is Global Trade Plaza legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Global Trade Plaza as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Global Trade Plaza stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Global Trade Plaza should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Global Trade Plaza earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Global Trade Plaza achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Global Trade Plaza has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Global Trade Plaza has claimed the domain name for globaltradeplaza.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Globaltradeplaza.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Global Trade Plaza website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Globaltradeplaza.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Global Trade Plaza have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Global Trade Plaza protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Global Trade Plaza has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I gotta say, Global Trade Plaza has been a real game-changer for my company. I mean, seriously, it's the bomb dot com when it comes to B2B portals. This bad boy has helped us grow like nobody's business. And let me tell ya, Global Trade Plaza hooks us up with some top-notch leads. These leads are legit, man. I can actually reach out to 'em, have a chat, and even negotiate deals with potential customers. It's like having a personal hotline to success.

But wait, there's more! The website they've got goin' on is straight-up fantastic. It's sleek, it's smooth, and it's got all the bells and whistles. With Global Trade Plaza, we were able to create a killer brand profile and a product catalog that really made a splash in the business world. I'm talkin' about leaving a lasting impression, my friend.

I gotta give props to Global Trade Plaza for makin' it so dang easy to connect with other businesses. It's like they've got this secret sauce that brings people together. And let me tell ya, it's a recipe for success. So if you're lookin' to take your company to the next level, I highly recommend checkin' out Global Trade Plaza. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. It's the real deal, my friend.

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Global Trade Plaza Global Trade Plaza: A Game-Changer for My Business Success!

I gotta say, I'm super stoked to share the news that my biz is blowing up thanks to this awesome B2B platform called Global Trade Plaza. This place hooks me up with some top-notch leads that I can connect with and strike up some sweet trade deals with potential customers. Their website is legit, man. It helped me create a killer brand profile and put together a killer product catalog that's making waves in the biz world.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Global Trade Plaza Global Trade Plaza: The Ultimate B2B Platform for Business Growth and Success

The Global Trade Plaza website, globaltradeplaza.com, is like the simplest way to get in touch with other businesses and find new clients, you know? It's all about them B2B platforms, and let me tell you, Global Trade Plaza is the top dog when it comes to promoting your business. They got everything you need to score some sweet leads, find potential business opportunities, and even get the best marketing services to boost your traffic and sales. And get this, you can create a fancy product catalog to show off all your goods and services, and easily advertise your business to the world. It's like a one-stop shop for all your business needs, my friend.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Global Trade Plaza Global Trade Plaza: The Ultimate B2B Platform for Effective Digital Marketing

One of the most popular terms in digital marketing now a days is social media
Marketing. You gotta use the best B2B platform for biz and digital
Marketing services 'cause social media is so important. Global Trade Plaza is an
Awesome platform for digital marketing services and helps you in the
Development of your brand, and increase your acquisition of new clients for
Your company. Global Trade Plaza is the best B2B platform for promoting a
Company. It's like, super duper good, ya know?

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Global Trade Plaza Global Trade Plaza: The Ultimate Platform for Global Business Growth and Success

I'm a business owner who wants to grow my company and needs to communicate with a lot of people. Global Trade Plaza was the platform that helped me realize that I can find the right prospects all over the world and increase my sales. A lot of my clients are now happy with my products and services all around the globe. I gotta recommend Global Trade Plaza because they give you real leads and good service that you won't regret choosing.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Global Trade Plaza Amazing Experience with Global Trade Plaza: Aarti Sharma is a Rockstar!

Hey there, Global Trade Plaza! Just wanted to drop a line and let you know how stoked my company is to be a part of your rad site. We hopped on board last year and recently upgraded to Elite member status, and let me tell ya, it's been one heck of a journey.

I gotta give a major shoutout to Aarti Sharma for being an absolute legend in helping us find our groove. She's always checking in, making sure we're all good and connecting with enough clients. And get this, she even asked us to add her on Whatsapp! Talk about going above and beyond, am I right?

Honestly, I've grown so fond of Aarti that she's become more than just a contact – she's a true friend. She's always looking out for us, even sending personal emails for orders. It's like having a personal cheerleader in our corner, and we couldn't be more stoked.

We're beyond satisfied with the services you provide, Global Trade Plaza, and we're stoked to be members for as long as we can. Keep doing what you're doing, because you're crushing it!

Peace out,
[Your Name]

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Global Trade Plaza Beware of Global Trade Plaza: Scammers Selling Your Info & Offering Fake Deals

This company, Global Trade Plaza, let me tell ya, it's a total sham. So here's what happened, right? I was checkin' out this other website called tradewheel com, doin' my thing, tryin' to find some good deals for my govt export business. But then, when I didn't wanna fork over any cash for their services and started chattin' about my business, guess what they did? They straight up sold my number and all my info to this sketchy Global Trade Plazy site. Can you believe that?

So, a few weeks later, outta nowhere, I get this random call on WhatsApp from some dude in India claimin' he's got a supplier in Europe who needs my goods. We start talkin' about all the details, like specs, prices, and shipping stuff. But then, this guy has the audacity to tell me to go sign up for his website. Like, seriously? He starts the whole conversation with a big fat lie and then tries to sell me on their fake website. Can you say "fraudulent"?

Now, here's the kicker. I'm workin' on a federal contract, right? So I tell these guys at Global Trade Plaza that I wanna try 'em out for a month, absolutely free. And if they can actually make one freakin' sale, then I'll consider signin' up for a whole year on their most expensive plan. Seems fair, right? It's all part of my contract arrangment with USAID.

But you know what these jokers do? They straight up refuse! Can you believe the nerve? If you can't stand behind your own product, then it's gotta be a scam, plain and simple. I mean, who in their right mind would buy somethin' without any proof that there are real companies on the other side? It's just common sense, people!

And get this, their website is basically a clone of all them other sales sites from India. I mean, it's like they didn't even try to be original. And guess what? Global Trade Plaza ain't the only one pullin' this stunt. There are like 40 other companies just like 'em within a 10 square mile radius in India. Can you believe it? And get this, they're even sharin' the same building with two other companies. Talk about fishy!

So, let me tell ya, folks. Stay far away from Global Trade Plaza. They're just a bunch of scammers tryin' to make a quick buck. Don't be fooled by their fancy website and empty promises. Stick with companies that actually prove they're legit. Trust me, you'll thank me later. JS.

P
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Global Trade Plaza Global Trade Plaza (globaltradeplaza.com): A Disastrous Experience with Fraudsters

I gotta tell ya, folks, my experience with Global Trade Plaza (globaltradeplaza.com) was a real doozy. Let me break it down for ya. So, I decided to give 'em a shot in Nov, 2022, and boy, was that a mistake. They had me believing they were the real deal, but turns out they're nothing but a bunch of fraudsters.

First off, they'll sweet talk ya until you hand over your hard-earned cash. But once they got your money, it's like they disappear into thin air. No leads, nothin'. It's like they took my dough and ran for the hills. And don't even get me started on their customer service. They won't even bother pickin' up the phone when you try to reach 'em. Talk about a letdown!

Now, here's the real kicker. All those shiny 5-star reviews you see on their website? Yeah, you guessed it, they're as fake as a three-dollar bill. Turns out, they're payin' people to write those glowing reviews. And get this, they had the audacity to ask me to do the same in exchange for a measly 500 bucks. Can you believe it? I sure couldn't.

So, folks, take it from me, don't put your trust in Global Trade Plaza. They're nothin' but a bunch of scammers. Save yourself the headache and steer clear of their so-called services. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

Global Trade Plaza Customer Reviews Overview

Global Trade Plaza is a reputable online marketplace that connects buyers and sellers from around the world. With a user-friendly interface and a wide range of products and services, Global Trade Plaza has become a go-to platform for businesses looking to expand their global reach.

One of the standout features of Global Trade Plaza is its extensive network of verified suppliers. This ensures that buyers can trust the quality and authenticity of the products they purchase. The platform also offers a secure payment system, giving buyers peace of mind when conducting transactions.

Global Trade Plaza's user-friendly interface makes it easy for businesses to navigate and find the products they need. The platform provides detailed product descriptions, specifications, and images, allowing buyers to make informed decisions. Additionally, Global Trade Plaza offers a variety of search filters and categories, making it simple to find specific products or services.

Another positive aspect of Global Trade Plaza is its customer support. The platform provides prompt assistance to users, addressing any queries or concerns they may have. This level of support ensures a smooth and hassle-free experience for both buyers and sellers.

Furthermore, Global Trade Plaza offers a range of additional services to enhance the trading experience. These include logistics support, customs clearance assistance, and quality control services. These value-added services make Global Trade Plaza a comprehensive platform for businesses looking to streamline their global trade operations.

In conclusion, Global Trade Plaza is a highly regarded online marketplace that offers a range of benefits for businesses engaged in global trade. With its extensive network of verified suppliers, user-friendly interface, and excellent customer support, Global Trade Plaza provides a reliable and efficient platform for buyers and sellers worldwide.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Global Trade Plaza contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Global Trade Plaza?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Global Trade Plaza Customer Service. Initial Global Trade Plaza complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Global Trade Plaza above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Global Trade Plaza. Discuss the issues you have had with Global Trade Plaza and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.