Having problems with ImportGenius?

ImportGenius Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 573 9976 (Scottsdale)
+1 480 745 3396 (Scottsdale)
+86 216 380 6036 (Shanghai)
+1 480 745 3397 (Scottsdale)
8901 E Pima Center Pkwy Ste 105
Scottsdale, Arizona

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ImportGenius Customer Service. Initial ImportGenius complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ImportGenius above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ImportGenius. Discuss the issues you have had with ImportGenius and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

ImportGeniusStealing my personal information

This website steal my personal information without my concern im not a business, they have my full name and my mom adress on there account this is totally ilegal and i will be reporting then too consumer.ftc.gov and indentitytheft.gov/
Also all good reviews here are made by then dont trust this people they are a big scam and steal your personal information. I contact the guy he say my information will be removed in 48 hours thats never happen i ask then to remove my information from the other page they own too name importkey.com/ but they dont even care. Now wait whats next.

RESOLVED

I contact customer service and they help me resolved the problem, my family information was removed from the website, thanks I appreciate your help.

• Updated by Companyreviews · Nov 28, 2020

I need someone from importa genuine to contact me and remove my name and my mom information right away

importgenius.com — Don't use this company.

I wanted to try ImportGenius and paid for a monthly subscription. Tried their service and did not like it at...

importgenius.com — Scam

The website www.importgenius.com is scam, and better avoid them. I sent some belongings through them, and...