Pam Goldingno refund on deposit

we gave notice on a house we rented beginning December and moved out end of January. Pam Golding told us no notice was given on our deposit and we have to wait 30 days. The first week of March I contacted them again and was refer to the principal of Pam Golding's at Lephalale office who informed me the money was released 28 February after enquiry and no come back they said they cant find my deposit and I never paid a deposit after given them proof the new story was the property was never inspected. On the 9 March it was inspected with the owner and the agency the property was empty from the 31 January I was notified that the money would be paid in on Monday the 11th until today no money no feed back. I feel this is totally unprofessional and unacceptable the service and attitude of all the staff involved is very negative.