Palm HarborBad service

K

I bought a palm harbor home in jax Fl. They delivered the home Jan. 2008. My Wife and I discovered it had termite by walking up on palm harbor sale man try to treat it with a spray from home depot and was not going to tell us. We stop them and told them that we would except a house with termites. Needless to say they made all kind of promise that was not true. Now it is Jan 2010 I still have termites and it seem to be my Promblem. So i would not every buy a home from this company.I wondering if anybody has this issue.