The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Palliser Furniture — poor quality
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We have had 2 leather sofa/loveseat/recliner groups from Palliser in the last 10 years and were extremely pleased with the products. They were very well built, the leather was excellent and durable, never chafed or peeled or discoloured. This prompted us to purchase for the 3rd time a new leather sofa-recliner and recliner chair for our new house. The dealer (whom we had bought the previous 2 from) advised us that Palliser had moved their operations to Mexico, that they had not seen any of the latest products, but were confident that they would be of the same quality. Well, I'm here to tell you that the workmanship is substandard at best! The seams are crooked and uneven, the leather is stretched differently, and the cushions are of different heights. We are extremely disappointed in this furniture (paid $5200 for it) and no longer recommend this furniture to anyone. Palliser has lost a loyal repeat customer.
More Palliser Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Palliser Furniture - leather sofa
- Palliser Furniture - warranty and poor products
- Palliser Furniture - reclining leather sofa and loveseat
- Palliser Furniture - lets retailers bully the smaller stores
- Palliser Furniture - broken chair
- Palliser Furniture Upholstery - 2 piece sectional
- Palliser Furniture Upholstery Ltd. - leather couch and loveseat
- Palliser Furniture Upholstery - palmiam 70319-07-ab. and 70319- 35-ab.
- Palliser - sectional
- Palliser Furniture - power recliners - also made in mexico -