Overseas Advisers private Ltdjob in hotel sector

W

Overseas Advisers private Ltd is a fake job consultancy. This consultancy lured me by providing me a job in abroad & asked me to deposit an amount of Rs2500.When I submitted my documents & deposited the amount in ICICI bank account provided by them, they asked me that you are selected for New Zealand & asked to deposit more money nearly an amount of Rs 60000 but I refused to pay as earlier they were asking for Rs 2500 only & now demanding more money.I asked for the refund of Rs 2500 but they refused & asked to forget it.

Rekha | Client Relationship Manager | email:[protected]@overseasadvisers.com | M: 011-[protected] | Office No:- 011-[protected]
1109, 11th Floor, GD ITL Tower, Netaji Subhash Place, New Delhi-110034