[Resolved] Outsurance Insurance Company — personal insurance - cancellation
To whom it may concern
I gave instruction per email and verbally to Mr Donovan Boshoff, that I want Outsurance to cancel my cover from the 1st of August 2018.
Despite this, the debit order still went through for Ousurance on my account on the 1st of August 2018.
This is totally unacceptable.
I never had a problem with outsursance service but this is totally unacceptable.
Please assist to reverse this charge.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Outsurance Insurance Company Customer Care's Response · Aug 13, 2018
Good day Theo
Please accept our sincere apologies for the unfortunate incident and accompanied inconvenience you are now experiencing as a result of the unforeseen debit.
We will naturally investigate the reason for this.
Please provide me with the policy number you held with us, alternatively your date of birth to trace the detail.
Please email me directly: [protected]@out.co.za
We will contact and assist you right away.
More Outsurance Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] outsurance - cancellation of policy is an absolute nightmare 
- [Resolved] outsurance - claim 
- Outsurance Out-and-about - extremely unhappy 
- outsurance - avoid this consultant like the plague
- outsurance - i want my money back as it was a lot that I paid for no service received
- Outsurance / Pro Beat Auto Body Panelbeaters - hockingly bad service
- outsurance - truly disappointing with such incompetent staff
- outsurance - outsurance still dodging me
- Outsurance Insurance Company - business insurance quotation survey 
- outsurance - delaying claim