Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Restaurants & Bars Outback Steakhouse Outback meal (food poisoning) vero beach route 60 location (see complaint 04/20/2022)

Outback Steakhouse  -  Outback meal (food poisoning) vero beach route 60 location (see complaint 04/20/2022)

A
Author of the complaint
8:26 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I think we should find more ground for an apology after my families experience. As the Director of Social / Digital Marketing for a franchised international company my ability to reach a large audience of consumers, many in the hospitality business have already begun to trend. Here is a small sample from Facebook followers:

Thomas Joe Cruz-Wiggins

Set them straight. Stick to steaks next time use it as bait without a taste when color is off so is your fate. Keep the rotten [censored] off my plate then no mistake.

Reply18h

Sherry Cochran

Good for you. Stand up for yourself and the good ppl of vero that might feel the need to eat there and they too become sick.

Reply18h

Lisa Confer Russell

So sorry Aaron! Looks like they tried to overcook it to hide it was bad.

Reply17h

Jessica James Reinhold

I’d call their corporate office. Apparently their general manager does not have the proper training.

Reply16h

Lanya Griggs

Good for you! So not professional, nor concerned! I would definitely take it higher up the corporate chain

I am so sorry that this happened to you and your wife!… See more

Reply14h

Peter Bryan

Way to stand up. Too bad you had to get sick. Please let us know if you get a response.

Reply12h

Charlie Boza

Good for you

Reply11h

Lacy Crider Holtzworth

Bummer. I tried to eat at one of our favorite restaurants last Friday and couldn't get a table for 2 hours, so we ordered takeout waited another hour and they informed us that they forgot to submit the order. The restaurant industry is floundering..… See more

Reply2h

Kelly Rocheford

Good for you Aaron D'Amico. Being a restaurant manager for nearly 30 years, that General Manager handled that horribly. Feel better my friend. I am going to share your story.

I need more than an apology at this point so a full refund of the meal and tip is now requested. Thank you.

More Outback Steakhouse complaints & reviews