OurTime.comnone of the features available on the site are available to me now

I Review updated:

Initial signup and online meeting/dating services were promoted as free. When I checked my account data, I found I was listed as having signed up for automatic renewal and charged $57.95. I called the parent company and the automatic renewal was removed, but the $57.95 charge remained. I've called my credit card company and they said I should deduct that amount from my next invoice while they investigate the company. In the meantime, about five days ago, I've found that all of the features of "membership" that I had been using are now unavailable unless I agree to upgrade for at least $11.95 for six months. None of the features available on the site are available to me now, even though my account still shows I was charged $57.95.

• Updated by Susan Holly · Oct 31, 2018

Scammers trying to get my phone number. My account was hacked. Flirts and messages sent to people (women) I would never date. They would not refund my money.

• Da
    David Ketts Aug 13, 2018

For a week now which ever person I click on from the 16 suggested profiles I get the same one ( Who isn't even one of the suggestions)!!! Can't find any way to report this!! As I am paying for this service it is obvious that it is not fit for purpose and want it either resolved or a refund

• Na
    NatalieReilly Aug 14, 2018

hello

My mother in law Frances Reilly ([email protected]) has been scammed through your website and asked to pay £60K. She has been interacting with the following email addresses. louis becerra

Firstly I would like to you disable her account on this site immediately.

• Cs
    csy5150 Aug 15, 2018

I know I canceled the subscription before it will renew and I was charged, plus the sight has been shut down.
    I better get reimbursed!!!

Chrislej2me Aug 16, 2018

On numerous occasions, upon logging in, I receive notification that there are messages in the inbox. But when I click on the actual inbox, there are no new messages there. Please advise.

• Pu
    Pub Michele Aug 20, 2018

Beware this man has asked for money after only a week of chatting! He very quickly wants to talk on watts app- then he deletes his profile and chat on dating website. He sent me a copy of a passport to try to prove he was genuine!!

• Ke
    Kevin Wacknov Aug 20, 2018

Hi, this is KevinHW who is trying to find a date on OurTime.com and someone named Leslie76 gave little information and her photo is a model photo commonly found on Pinterest.
    2018-05-05 through 2018-05-07 we've been emailing on OurTime.com.

• Tr
    Tracy Holzwarth Aug 20, 2018

I cancelled back in NOV. And still getting charged.i cancelled thru the company the right way and still get emails and my profile is still up and I want it off and a refund

• Qu
    Quarktoo Aug 28, 2018

It quickly became apparent this site is a scam. If you try to cancel, the link they direct you to does not exist. The phone number for customer care is dead. These criminals need to do jail time for wire fraud but they get away with it because of weak consumer protection laws. Step up to the plate Britian and jail your criminals!

johnnyangelnj Sep 02, 2018

The below gmail accounts are being used for internet phishing

sophia turkson
    jessica grant
    Rose Adams
    Cecilia Arthur

• Mr
    Mr William Graham Taylor Sep 10, 2018

I have paid my membership but unable to access my account.
    When I try it comes up with men and asking me to join again.
    I am a man seeking a woman.

• St
    Steve Swift Oct 16, 2018

My name is stephen swift after registering with ourtime.Co.Uk and paying the fee i decided the hidden costs were a joke so cancelled within hours of joining. Still not had a refund.

• Ed
    Eddbo Oct 21, 2018

HELLO You people have cut off my service and it has not ended yet, I am paid up. You don't give me future picks on the other Our time. You people owe me big time please fix this matter up right away Edward Barden O Brien
    wintob @icloud.com

• Be
    beachmle Nov 05, 2018

Why am I typing this twice I already filled all this on. The site is terrible there are to many complaints to type it all again please just refund my money and cancel my account immediately.

• Pa
    Pam Dibble Nov 11, 2018

I delete my account how do I get my money back on my card

• Su
    Susan Holly Nov 12, 2018

I had so many scammers trying to get my email and phone number. My account was hacked. Flirts from my account went out to people (women) I would never date. I asked for my money back and they would not give me a refund.

• Mr
    MrRickyrivers Nov 12, 2018

33 dollars a month to join(with recurring charges)
    than if someone likes you and wants to message you they ask for more money before you can read your mail! total scam.

• Pr
    pradapurse Nov 13, 2018

I have been contacted by all these women who think I'm a man. Can you refund my fees as I don't want to have this in my life.

madeleine lortie Nov 20, 2018

you take 47.47$ on my credit card every month, i cancelled my account 2 months ago, stop it and refund me for two months