OurTime.com — none of the features available on the site are available to me now
Initial signup and online meeting/dating services were promoted as free. When I checked my account data, I found I was listed as having signed up for automatic renewal and charged $57.95. I called the parent company and the automatic renewal was removed, but the $57.95 charge remained. I've called my credit card company and they said I should deduct that amount from my next invoice while they investigate the company. In the meantime, about five days ago, I've found that all of the features of "membership" that I had been using are now unavailable unless I agree to upgrade for at least $11.95 for six months. None of the features available on the site are available to me now, even though my account still shows I was charged $57.95.
More OurTime.com Complaints & Reviews
- OurTime.com - I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails
- OurTime.com - money scam
- OurTime.com - made charges
- OurTime.com - fake moving company
- OurTime.com - rip off
- OurTime.com - deceptive ads
- OurTime.com - billing
- OurTime.com - A company of People Media Inc. - unauthorized charge
- OurTime.com - who I said yes to folder
- Our Time - the men who are liars, and emotionally ill, and complaints are ignored!