Oro Goldskin care products

April 19 2017 I was shopping on the Lynnhaven Mall in Virginia Beach VA. I was stopped and offered a free sample of one of the products. I was then pulled in the store to sample other products. The sales person was polite and chatty. I purchased the products and returned to the hotel. I began using the product but by the time I got home my eyes were itching red and watering. It was the product. Live 400 miles away so I contacted the store by email. I was told to contact customer service. When I did I was told by customer service that it would be up to the store where I purchased the products. I was told there was a no refund policy and that I knew that when I purchased the products. At no time was I told that it was non refundable. There was not a sign in the store stating that and I did not see the receipt until I got to the hotel which had no refunds on the bottom of it. I contacted my credit card company to see if they could secure a refund. Nope. I am stuck with a 2600.00 dollar credit card bill. This company should not be allowed to continue in business. They are a scam and fraudulent in their business practices.

• Li
    Lillian L Jun 23, 2018

I had a similar experience in arpil-2018 in san francisco (powell street store, next to sir francis drake hotel). beware of sales rep (josef) and his store manager (aviv).

Their scam starts off by josef saying there's a world-famous skin specialist in town for a seminar and that this man (aviv) is paid tens of thousands of dollars in consulting fees by celebrities and other wives of rich businessmen. aviv happens to make a special visit to the store and gives you a free consultation. he tells you terrible things about your skin to scare you into buying all sorts of products you don't need at outrageous prices. unethical sales practice.

Josef also told me their lumior infrared led device was specifically designed for them by nasa (!). (false advertising - nasa developed this technology in the early-2000's for wound healing.) false advertising.

When I got home, I noticed the receipt said aviv was the "store manager" and when I did a web search on the product ingredients, there was nothing special about them - they are the same ingredients you can find in your everyday drugstore products (!). I asked for a refund and they refused (even though they reassured me *during* the store visit that I could return the product anytime because their number 1 priority was my satisfaction with their products). false advertising.

I then filed a dispute with my credit card company for fraud and unethical practices. only then did they send their customer service rep (meg collins) to work with me. when I explained the situation, she claimed she spoke with management and was approved to issue me a refund. to this day, I still have not received this refund.

*do not be fooled or bullied by these people. they are all scam artists.*