OpticalTelcable service

This community recently contracted with opticaltel for wifi and whatever else service they're shooting this way — but I can honestly say this is one of the worst companies I have ever had the unfortunate luck of being stuck with.

First, their customer service representatives have the worst attitude, when a person calls them, they sound bored, uncaring, and frankly — uninterested in "your problem." lately, opticaltel channels have been experiencing "network errors." I was first told that it wasn't just my community, but a system wide issue. Ok, I can accept that. But then it happened two more times — same issue, whenever I dvr a show because I work, I go to play it and I get a message that reads, "this recording cannot be played because of a network error. Please try again later." (believe me, that "later" doesn't work). When I call them, they have excuse after excuse. How does this company stay in business? This is low-quality cable or wifi company - super low quality. If you can avoid their service, by all means, run the other direction.

Ca