Optical ExpressNo return of full payment £3990.00

D

Paid in full for eye surgery, on 3rd november 2016. After consultation with surgeon was told I was never a suitable candidate for surgery and never would be ! Was told by the surgeon and nurse that I would get full refund in 28 working days ! I asked why 28 working days when the money was taken in five seconds from my debit card ! They said it is ' normal practise in the medical, industry ' (hardly an explanation) was told by the nurse at birmingham I would receive a call from oe accounts department a few days before payment back was due. Didn't get that call. I made several calls myself and have been continuously told the accounts department are on holiday and they have a 10 day back log to deal with !!! How many people are unsuitable candidates for treatment !!! According tomthe recorded messages we hear while we are on hold 99% of customers are satisfied ???
I have written to david moulsdale ceo and will write yo whoever else will listen until I get my money back, theresa may is on my list !
Sylvia jones