Menu
Home Online Scams Open Study College Two courses
Author of the complaint
1:43 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was happy I found open study college before Christmas last year I asked how get back into radio as I want get on metro radio Newcastle or radio Aire Leeds guy said I more likely need public relations and media studies both courses together are nr 900pounds ok follow so far ok ...I was on both courses half way on one finished socailmedia marketing course but half way on other course public relations course only out of nowhere​ I was told by Thomas it better to be at your local college to get full support on both courses ok and they was kicking me off I got my refund back just but no Reason not even wanted listen to me or hear me out at all any way I Spock to north hearts college in my hometown Stevenage at I was told by kind lady staff at the college I was totally scammed I didn't need no courses to get back into radio at all and yet on top of that college doesn't do both courses either ...so open study college lyed and when I tried put my truth out there on trustpilot UK they told me to remove the truth or edit it out so I reported both open study college and trustpilot to action fraud police ... trustpilot​ for allowing faulse information reviews misleading to the public and open study college UK for lying and scamming me into two courses that I never needed in the first place ...

0 comments