Menu
Open Study College
customer service contacts

Open Study College
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

4 complaints
0 resolved 4 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Open Study College. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Open Study College headquarters

6140 Knights Court, Birmingham Business Park Solihull Parkway
England, West Midlands, Birmingham B377WY
United Kingdom

Open Study College phone numbers

What is Open Study College’s email address?

Open Study College’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Open Study College website

Open Study College working hours

Mon 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Tue 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Wed 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Thu 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Fri 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Sat 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm Sun Closed

What category is Open Study College related to?

Open Study College is related to the Lottery Retailers category.

What are the social media accounts of Open Study College?

What is Open Study College's Facebook?
Connect with Open Study College via Facebook at Open Study College
What is Open Study College's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Open Study College on YouTube at Open Study College
What is Open Study College's LinkedIn?
See Open Study College's portfolio on LinkedIn at Open Study College

Overview of Open Study College complaint handling

4 Open Study College reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 20, 2017. The latest review Course material from open study college. was posted on Mar 24, 2022. Open Study College has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews. Open Study College has resolved 0 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Open Study College?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Open Study College Customer Service. Initial Open Study College complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Open Study College above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Open Study College. Discuss the issues you have had with Open Study College and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Open Study College’s complaints

M
12:39 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Open Study College - Course material from open study college.

My son is in prison studying a counselling course. He wanted to do a level 3 course and asked me to find an establishment that provided level 3 and also provided paper base long distance learning for prisoners. I phoned numerous colleges and finally found the one I am complaining about. They assured me that they catered for prisoners, offered paper base and...

G
3:56 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Open Study College - Been lied to on numerous occasions, still waiting for my certificate for nearly 12 weeks now!!

Hello, I’d like to make a formal complaint now, I’ve been lied to and received the most shocking service.. I completed my course back in November 2021 and was told I would receive my certificate in 8 weeks time fair enough I allowed time and was reasonable understanding because it was Christmas and obviously you would of been closed for that period, so I...

H
1:43 pm EDT

Open Study College - Two courses

I was happy I found open study college before Christmas last year I asked how get back into radio as I want get on metro radio Newcastle or radio Aire Leeds guy said I more likely need public relations and media studies both courses together are nr 900pounds ok follow so far ok ...I was on both courses half way on one finished socailmedia marketing course...