Open Arms Temp LivingCredit card processing (fraud)

I open a new business account with U.S.Bank and there Business Service Department referred me to Elavon for credit card processing service for my business. Once I signed up and received the Credit Card Processing System, I began using it. I have ran maybe 7 transactions for the 450.00 to 550.00 dollar range over the course of a two month period. One day I check my account and I am over drawn, after review of all my transactions, it turns out Elavon had not been crediting all the payments processed. Elavon withheld three of those payments claiming that there lost prevention team was investigating them and that they would be credited back in 3 days. it has now been 3 weeks . I have spoken to all the reps, supervisors, now the director Eric Woods is involved and still no resolution. Next step is to contact there corporate off [protected] and speak with there legal department. Elavon is against the companies that they serve, It was a choice that I will forever regret. Scam, Fraud, Thievery.