OnStar — unauthorized charges and useless service
I bought a 2008 Saturn Astra which came with Onstar. The only time I ever authorized my credit card to be used by Onstar was to purchase minutes for the cellular service. After a few attempts at using the navigation system, I gave up because the directions were usually wrong and sometimes sent me to another town when asked a simple question like " where is the closest Target?" At the end of the first year I noticed a charge from Onstar and was told because there were emergency services involved - they have the right to bill me for services without mu authorization. Even though I had never authorized Onstar to use my credit card because the cellular service is from Verizon.
More OnStar Complaints & Reviews
- Onstar.com - unhappy with onstar service!
- OnStar - they sent survey card can't log on
- OnStar - misleading information
- OnStar - customer service
- OnStar - refund to visa credit card
- On Star Road Service - couldn't locate us
- OnStar - poor communciation via tty onstar
- on star - to much information
- on star - false charging
- OnStar - discontinued service