OnStarpoor communciation via tty onstar

A

as an hearing impaired customer of new gm car purchased sept 22nd to this date i am very angry with the way onstar-tty treatment has not response on how to get tty-onstar system device upgraded on my 2009 CTS as they failed to fax the information to the dealership and dealership staff member went out of their way getting information required and were told it not available on the cts but only on more expensive model and suv despite saying it is available on 2007 and newer gm except saturn, pontiac model etc and say there is confusion on the dealer part and asked for my 17 vin# which sent on nov.4th and yet no reply back at all and the dealer also sent warning note to onstar tty dept so far nothing. very disappointed with the way the tty staff handle of this matter in denial that they did anything wrong here. It is within my rights to have the tty device and special onstar device with dialing pad to be able to communicate on what type of emergency i may need help with according to the ADA Law!!!

• Mr
    Mrs. S. Kincaid Mar 03, 2012

I had the same problem with On star, There communication was bad, they never returned my calls; they left me on hold till I had to hang up. I paid for three months of emergency service and I could not get connected with them.
    I call several times using my home phone and they said that they would get me connected and that was and I never heard back from them no emails nothing.
    I am really unhappy with the customer service and tech service so I cancelled my On-star account last month. I want a refund.
    Come on ON-star get it together..