[Resolved] OnlineCityTickets.com — tickets
I paid $991 for lower level concert seats and received upper level nose bleed seats that are only a fraction of the value I paid. Onlinecitytickets.com says they guarantee the tickets, but in reality, they refuse to answer customer service calls or emails.
If anyone else has had this problem, please contact the Federal Trade Commision at www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov or just google the FTC complaints. These crooks need to be put in jail.
The problem was resolved and I was sent the proper tickets. If a human being had spoken to me earlier than three days after I complained and it wouldn't have been a big deal.
More OnlineCityTickets.com Complaints & Reviews
- OnlineCityTickets - don't buy tickets from this website! 
- www.onlinecitytickets.com - they provided fake info and I haven't got my tickets 
- Online City Tickets - beware! they are selling fake tickets!
- Online City Tickets - scam 
- Online City Tickets - online ticket sales
- OnlineCityTickets.com - bruno mars tickets
- Online City Tickets - fraud price gualging
- OnlineCityTickets.com - unethical business practices 
- Online City Tickets - ringling brothers circus tickets
- OnlineCityTickets.com - ticket purchase