Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Other OnlineCityTickets.com don't buy tickets from this website!

OnlineCityTickets.com  -  don't buy tickets from this website!

T
Author of the complaint
7:20 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased 10 tickets from OnlineCityTickets for the whole family. Several hours later I received a call from their customer service and was told that tickets I ordered were sold to someone else. But they assured me that they'll give us better seats. When I received the tickets I realized that they've changed our seats section #2 to Section #18! Those seats were much cheaper! I paid the total amount of $1500 for 10 tickets and new ones in total were only $750! It is absolutely unacceptable to do business this way. After many hours on the phone arguing with them I finally cancelled the order and received my money back! These people are scammers, they tried to steal my money. This was the worst experience I've ever had and I will share my experience with everyone. Don't use this website!

2 comments
M
Oct 12, 2018 11:09 am

Don’t use this company to purchase tickets, no matter how appealing the seats may be! First of all, you do not know for sure what seats you are purchasing, as that is not disclosed until you get your tickets. I was charged $60 per person for fees, which was not known to me at the time of the sale. When I tried to call the company to discuss this, there was no way to talk to a live person with the useless prompts on the voice mail options. It was only after I sent an email informing the company that I would be instructing my credit card company to not pay the charge, that I was able to get my money refunded.

N
Jan 04, 2018 3:03 pm

They have scammed me as well now on 6 tickets here, where the confirmation doesn't explain the extra charges and they haven't provided seat numbers for this event which is making me highly sceptical that I'm going to receive my tickets at all. How did you manage to get them to refund your money because they've told me absolutely no refunds and I'm feeling stuck with very expensive, fake tickets?

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

120 complaints