Online City Ticketsscam

G

I bought two tickets to a concert for $100 each and then find out that I could have gotten front row seats for $100 each through somewhere else. I am so disappointed and I cannot get my money back. If anyone knows how to get a refund since I did purchase the tickets with insurance please let me know! I am desperate, my email is [protected]@aol.com PLEASE HELP!!!

• Do
    Dorothy Marshall Sep 07, 2017

I bought 2 tickets to the Neil Diamond show 7-21-17 I was charged $599.99 for the 2 tickets Turns out actual cost was $150 each =$300
    now I understand Citytickest needs to make a profit BUT SERIOUSLY !!! This was more than a 100% mark up

Can I get some adjustment???? was this an error??? or was I just scalped ????

• D1
    D1603 Sep 27, 2018

They do NOT issue refunds! BUYER BEWARE!!! I purchased 3 tickets for Bob Seger and spent $750. I will be out of town for the rescheduled date and they will NOT issue a refund of any kind. BAD business practice!

• Tr
    [email protected] Oct 02, 2018

I bought 1 ticket on line and got CHARGED for 6. I called IMMEDIATELY to dispute the purchase.
    Even a SUPERVISOR would not correct their mistake. Of course they already hit my bank account. Now I have to go through the whole process on contacting the bank with the dispute. And will be reporting the the State's fraud department

• La
    Laura Stephan Oct 07, 2018

NEVER use this company. I wish I saw this before I did. 4- $150 Bill Burr tickets and total came to $790. That's $!() worth of fees!!! So angry! There was never a total until they forced me to complete payment and write a review BEFORE this was given. Stupid me!!!

• Ge
    George Fesler Nov 30, 2018

I bought 2 tickets to the Old Dominion concert in W-S, NC no tickets. A total rip off. Do not ever buy tickets from this website.

• Db
    DBJ3 Jun 27, 2019

(2) Carole King Musical tickets... $243 all the way through the process. I hit ENTER at checkout, and boom! Total price $652.11. Total scam site.