Online-Home-Jobs.comonce payment is made no response from their side

J

This site called www.online-home-jobs.com which says to offer online jobs from home, once we register with them they inform us you are registered with us and then proceed for the payment, but once payment is made no response from their side and their given contact no, they never take the call.Even if we try to communicate with them through their contact us form, for every message they send a automated reply saying a executive will contact you, their address given is as follows - Head Office

Rackspace Outsourcing

A-3001 Technology, Inc. 115 Broadway, 13th Floor New York, NY, 10006 Country Branch Office

# 9053, 17th 'E' Cross, 9th Main, Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore - 560070, Karnataka, India. INDIA They also have different sites offering the same job which i came to know after a google search about the site. Their othet sites are dataentryjobs.us, onlinejobsindia etc.i have made the payment through bank transfer.

• Iq
    iqbal nakhwa Dec 30, 2018

Legit and paying site :

• Iq
    iqbal nakhwa Dec 30, 2018

An easy way to earn income from home without investment, very legit. I am getting paid always: Visit below sites

• Yu
    Yusuf Mohamud Nov 14, 2018

Thank you guys for saving my money to this Scam site, I'm reading it in 2018.

samaya priya Sep 26, 2018

http://shineyourfuture.com this is fake. I didn't get response once payment done. He blocked my number. Don't trust this.

XaviBond Jun 23, 2018

Hey Frndz.. Do not join this site Online-Home-Jobs.com. It's fake site buddy. I paid 6132/- for registration...after which neither they sent any mail nor any confirmation from their end. Their phone No also not working. Stay away... I need to raise cyber complaint aganist them..but I don't know where to and how to lodge this complaint. If anyone know please guide me.

Abdul Saboor May 18, 2018

i want this add posting work

XaviBond Jun 23, 2018

@Abdul Saboor It's fake site buddy. I paid 6132/- for registration...after which neither they sent any mail nor any confirmation from their end. Their phone No also not working. Stay away...

• Ro
    Rose jumawan Oct 10, 2017

Hai this is really a scam???
    Plz guide me suresh how i get pay out?

pekapeka Oct 09, 2017

guys i suggest u raise cyber crime complaint of this website

XaviBond Jun 23, 2018

@pekapeka Yes..this is scam. We should raise cyber crime complaint. ..but how and where ????????

pekapeka Oct 09, 2017

even if we try to ask problems to them the dont answer ...i they are fake don waste investing money in there add posting etc etc

pekapeka Oct 09, 2017

i think we should raise complaint of this web site online-home-job in cyber crime ...

• Ak
    Akul Sharma Oct 05, 2017

i really want to help you guys who are looking for online jobs ((2000 dollar)) permonth i have a great webiste for you guys
    they pay 0.001 dollar for each add not enough??
    let me explain it to you

24 add per day 24* 0.001 = 0.02 ok?
    by clicking for few days regularly you will reach 0.6 dollars
    then buy 3 refferals for 0.6 dollars
    they will pay you 0.02 dollars each. total of 0.06 dollar per day
    then you will reach 0.6 dollars sooner then before then buy 3 more refferals total 6 refferals
    6 refferals 6* 0.02 * 0.1 per day then in the you will have 2000 refferals and by buying golden pack you will get 0.04 per referAL

2000* 0.04 = 80 dollars per dAY 80*30 =2400 dollars per month

in the start it will be boring but it definately works!!!
    im earning 2000 dollars per month!! join link below

• Pi
    Piyush_2302 Sep 28, 2017

I have registered on this website & earned $51.15 USD under invite & earn. And when I get logged in next day, then I found $0.0 USD in my account.

When I tried to contact to know about my payment through online chat, no one replies and when I tried to contact through, then I get default mail that we will contact you in 24 hours but after that I didn't get any reply.

Please find my employee detail below:
    Employee ID: OHJ167491

Its totally fake website, I will suggest not to spent any time on this [censor] website.

• Sr
    Sravanthi Sravs Sep 12, 2017

Friends I suggest you not to register with online home jobs.. It is literally a fake website.. If you want proofs please check the below screen shots..

• Ss
    ssawan Sep 01, 2017

paise lekar kam nahi diya sala

isliye aaplog nahi join hona

• Sr
    Sruthi Mohan Aug 08, 2017

Dear concern person i made payment 100 rupees for this home online jobs pvt. ltd. on july 17 around 4 pm via paytm and the transaction id is [protected] to [protected] but i did not receive any response from your side till now. because of this irresponsibility i am thinking it is fake website. If you are a genuine person i am requesting you do not cheating people better you can beg directly.

• Ar
    Arefin Mar 07, 2015

thanks all, I was registered with this site yesterday and I mentally decide to invest some money, now decision is changed

• Ar
    Arefin Mar 07, 2015

This Suresh is also a scam or their agent

• Ud
    udhayanathan Feb 05, 2015

can any one tell me this online job portal is fake or real..
    url--> http://monthlyyouth.com/?ref=788597

• Si
    sivaram0077 Dec 05, 2014

i have register with rupee 570 in the data home but they arent response now
    they are send message to me like these

Dear User,
    We came to know from a website that you are interested in Data Entry / Work from Home Project, we have your mail id as [email protected]

We have sent you a Data Entry Project. Please go through :www.thedatahome.com
    It is a simple work of copying information from excel/word & paste it into webform provided in the login area of our website.
    You can work on Weekends / Any time / No Targets / No daily Reporting.

For any queries, please email us at [email protected] for any queries related to Sign up or to start your work.
    We only have Few Application forms left for Year 2014.
    Applicants will be considered on First Come First Serve Basis.

Thanks & Regards

Nitin Kumar
    Sales Member
    The Data Home
    Call : [protected]

You have received this email dated 2nd Dec 2014. Please reply unsubscribe in case you do not wish to receive this email in future.

• Si
    sivaram0077 Dec 05, 2014

i have rigister with Rupee 570 in data home i called to them they arenot response to me
    they are sent message like these

Dear User,

We have sent you a Data Entry Project. Please go through :www.thedatahome.com
    You can work on Weekends / Any time / No Targets / No daily Reporting.

We only have Few Application forms left for Year 2014.
    Applicants will be considered on First Come First Serve Basis.

Thanks & Regards

john1231 Aug 01, 2014

HOMEBASEWORK.IN AND .NET AND .COM IS FAKE AND SAME COMPANIES

• Pr
    Priya Hemant Gamre Jun 04, 2014

Please help me out I just wanted to restart my work now

• Pa
    payal kumari Mar 06, 2014

Try this link i think this will help in getting a home based online job: there is not any registration fee

• Ki
    kirti sahu Dec 29, 2013

MAKE MONEY ONLINE BY PAID TO CLICK AD WORKING AT HOME FREE INTERNET ONLINE MONEY MAKING
    i am using this website from three months and i get paid four times $50
    Plz try these link to get paid in spare timmmmmmme

• Za
    Zakir5 Nov 11, 2013

Free online jobs are available without any investment and joining fee. The job is very simple. Every-one, who know computer work and internet can do the job online in their free/spare time. Expected monthly income is $300 to 500 US Dollar per month in the beginning. Simply enter name, email and password on the sign-up form and start earnings. Further details about the job may be obtained on the email given below:
    ([email protected])

• Vi
    vikasdba82 Aug 28, 2013

I paid 5000 rs as payment to onlinehomejobsus.com (TESCO OUTSOURCE) but after payment not get any response from them. I called them multiple times but get response "our servers are down thats why no response". I dropped number of emails on given id's but no response. I called them up for refund. They told me it'll take 15 days but till now i haven't get any amount. Also they are not picking up my calls, nor they are responding to emails. Can we take any action on them, seems to be a fake site which is making fool of people...

• As
    ashutosh das Aug 15, 2013

if u really want to get any money for doing work from home job ...then join www.bristolindia.org

abhiraj619 May 25, 2013

if u paid for any job registration fee to [online-home-jobs.com] nd ur job is not activated yet or u didn't get ur payment yet then complain to cyber crime so that they could trace them nd send them to jail it's very important because so many people are doing home jobs now then please we need to send them in jail it's good for us think about it.

abhiraj619 May 25, 2013

thank you for telling me about [online-home-jobs.com] i'm a student and want to earn money for my education. i read so many comments here nd realize that it's all scam thank u... . and many people paid for this nd now they are regreting.i have some words. to say to that site [online-home-jobs.com] i f*** you B.S. go the hell bloody ###. if u know any trusted online job then please tell me pleazzz.. my email adrs. [email protected] waiting for ur reply .

SANTOSH ROY May 25, 2013

MY NAME IS SANTOSH ROY FROM ODISHA, INDIA...
    I AT FIRST FALLEN PREY TO MANY SCAM COMPANIES LIKEN visionjobcare.com & clink1.com etc...but i am blessed enough that i have been doing work for"www.bristolindia.org" for last 9-10 months...very obedient...pick up every calls of yours...legal office addrress...itz dere in BHUBANESWAR, ODISHA, INDIA...FURTHER THEY DON'T OFFER SKY ROCKETING PAYMENT LYK [protected]...!! ONLY REASONABLE AMOUNT IS PAID FOR YOUR TOILED WORK TIMINGS, , , SO GUYZ IF YOU ARE FACING PROBLEM CAN VISIT HE ABOVE WEBSITES WWW.BRISTOLINDIA.ORG and check it out...further if any doubts arises contact me...my mail id is--------------[[email protected]]

cherlene acervida May 04, 2013

Marketing On Web Pty Ltd complaint

i have a complaint to the company and owner of the business.his name is NIZI BHANDARI aka "niel benett" and residing in australia. i have been working with him thru his online business for a month already. we are supposed to receive our salary on april 30 however it did not push thru for some issues with his staff as he said. i receive the payment thru paypal last may 2, 2013 amounting to 15 thousand. paypal deducted 600 and became 14400 in pesos. my paypal account was not yet verified and i need to have a unionbank card or any credit/debit card/ since i dont have this requirements i refunded the amt back to nizi. and now he is not giving back the salary he keeps on discriminating me and reasoning out just not to pay the said salary. i have been working for 189 hours plus commission and overtime and 15 thousand payment is not enough. he is not giving any payslip. i dont have any dayoffs as promised and even if i really want to he would call and let me work for how many hours.

• Cm
    cmswamy May 02, 2013

just think if they r giving jobs why they r taking money from us. it is all bullsheet

• As
    ashutosh das Mar 15, 2013

there are hundreds and thousands of websites who cheat people through these fake websites...so if anyone wants to make 5-10 k per month through work at home ..then you can mail me...i work for a company who have their own office in town and pay regularly .

my email id- [email protected]

Bangalore - 560070,
    Karnataka, India.

• Om
    omozuwa Oct 31, 2012

thanks for all the information on this forum... u guys have saved me from losing hard earned dollars. so I think the lesson here is to always carry out comprehensive research on these money promising site before going ahead to make any payments to them. there's is simply no easy way for making money online or offline

• Fa
    farveen Sep 16, 2012

hi

some body stole my amount from my amazon job account.she convert my money to product and forward the shipping address to her address and she also got the product.I cant opened my mail id also.After 2 days i opened it.I got her address also.i also complaint to amazon account.But there is no response.

• Da
    David Shane Jul 25, 2012

This one seams legit. They pay per click, ie., 50cents/click

• Da
    David Shane Jul 25, 2012

This one seams legit to me, they pay per click. Also its 50cents per click!