Online City Ticketsonline ticket sales

I just had the absolute worst experience of my life in ordering tickets. At 10 am today, the tickets for paul simon became open to the public for purchase and I went on the merriweather post pavilion website to order them for me and my wife for a special occasion. When I clicked onto the order tickets button, I was taken to a location that sold me the tickets, but I realized shortly after I ordered that it was not merriweather post pavilion but a site called online city tickets. And that I had been charged 2x the face value of the tickets. I am so outraged by this! I was in a hurry to get the best seats and was not aware I was being scammed. I believe merriweather post pavilion has a good reputation, so I can't understand how they could let me go from their site to the scam site onlinecitytickets.com.

I talked via chat with onlinecitytickets.com within minutes of placing the order but they were unwilling to refund my money for the tickets. And when I just tried to call merriweather post pavilion I could not get out of their automatic call distribution system and so could not speak to any individual.

Be extremely cautious when buying tickets online from merriweather post! You could be robbed also if you are not careful.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices