The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Onewest Bank — Highly unethical and illegal
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
After facing foreclosure, I contacted the bank and applied for the President's Home Modification Program. They put the foreclosure on hold while they were working on the program. I called them frequently for updates and was always told they were still working on it and everything was still on hold, not to worry. Yesterday (7-28), I received a Notice to Vacate and that my house was sold at auction by the bank. I find this highly unethical, if not illegal, and would like some help in rescinding this sale.
More Onewest Bank Complaints & Reviews
- One West Bank - Loan Modification
- Indymac/one West Bank - Unwillingness to help/Loan Mod.
- Onewest Bank - Loan Modification
- One West Bank - Loan Modification Delays
- Indymac/onewest/deutsche Bank - Conspiracy, Fraud, Illegal Eviction
- Onewest Bank - Breach of Contract
- Onewest Bank - Loan Mod Application Process Runaround
- One West Bank - Walk past, don't even consider their services
- One West Bank - Breach of Contract
- One West Bank - Mortgage modification fraud