One Two Cosmeticsmagnetic eyelashes

D

On August 12th I placed my order for magnetic eyelashes from, what I thought, was a company that appeared to really care, was new, was innovative, and was located in California (not some foreign country). I was happy when two days later I received an email stating that my lashes were 'on their way' and I was issued a USPS number. After four days of no action whatsoever on the USPS number I sent an email to OT. Samantha responded saying it takes 5 to 9 business days to receive the product. I understand 'business' days so I waited the full 9 days which upon I never received the product. I then called them and though the company is located in Chatsworth, California, the woman I spoke to said she was in Utah (I guess that's better than India). She said my order was stuck in the warehouse (you think?). She said she did whatever and that I should receive the product in 5 to 9 business days (??!!...again???!!) What if I placed the order for lashes and received them and then told YOU that YOU would receive the money in 5 to 9 business days?? UPDATE, it's been two business days since my phone call to Utah and there has been no activity whatsoever on my USPS number. I read reviews on the other magnetic lash companies with people claiming they were scams...I think you can add this company to the list of scams.

• Updated by Daleas · Aug 28, 2017

Katy Stoka, President of One Two Cosmetics touts on the order form, "orders usually processed within 24 hours." I ordered my eyelashes on August 12th and to date I have not received them. Ms. Stoka, this is false advertising. I have contacted OT first by email whereby Samantha told me it takes 5 to 9 business days to receive the product. I waited the full 9 days after I received a USPS shipping number that, even to date, has never had any activity on it. Then I contacted OT by phone and even though OT is located in California this woman who answers their phones was located in Utah. She said my order was stuck in the warehouse and it would take 5 to 9 business days, so much for wearing the eyelashes for my birthday celebration. Yesterday I received an email order from OT showing my 'order was being processed' and they show the $65 was discounted. Ms. Stoka, to date I have not asked for a refund or a discount I just wanted the eyelashes, which, to date, I still have not received and show no indication that they are on their way. How can you run a business like this and expect to be successful? Can I just get the eyelashes, please? I should not have to wait another 5 to 9 days either. I even received an email signed by Ms. Stoka asking my to rate my new lashes...what new lashes? Apparently Ms. Stoka does not know what goes on in her own company. Please, just send the lashes!

• Em
    Emily, One Two Cosmetics Apr 15, 2019

Hello Daleas. I’m Emily from One Two Cosmetics and I’m very sorry to read that you feel we are a scam and that you were not able to wear these lashes for your birthday celebration. One Two Cosmetics is a reputable company founded by Katy Stoka committed to manufacturing the best magnetic eyelashes for our customers. I regret that you did not receive your order within the 5 to 9 business day timeframe and would like to issue you a full refund immediately for your trouble. Please reach out to me at [emily][at][onetwocosmetics][com] so I can personally look into your order and find out what happened.