Having problems with Omegle?

Omegle reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 12, 2011. The latest review I hope I get unbanned was posted on Jun 18, 2021. The latest complaint I got blocked for no reason was resolved on Jun 26, 2019. Omegle has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 758 reviews. Omegle has resolved 8 complaints.

Omegle Customer Service Contacts

5889 Greenwood Plaza Blvd
Englewood, Colorado

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Omegle Customer Service. Initial Omegle complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Omegle above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Omegle. Discuss the issues you have had with Omegle and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Omegle Complaints & Reviews

OmegleBanned

I got for no reason can I plzz get un banned I need to make awsome content for my subscribers plz help me out thank you so much

P.S. I dont know why I get banned for doing nothing while other people are showing there dong and other things plzzzzzz un banned me and banned the people that are showing there dong.

Yall are amazing website but it just sucks when u get banned for no reason but while other people are showing there dongs it just dosent make any sense.

Omeglebanned

I was on Omegle one night by myself under the category "Tik Tok" not doing anything wrong and I have been banned for almost a month now and don't know why. I was wondering if they could lift that banning and let me know? It was probably about 1 am and I was having decent conversations with some people, others just skipped me and maybe that is the reason for me being banned but I was not doing anything illegal, inappropriate, or anything else under that matter that could have resulted into a suspension from the site. Please let me know what I am able to do and if this is ever able to be lifted. Thank you

Autumn

Omeglebanned from the site

Today I tried to use Omegle but I found out that I was banned. The last time I used the site was around 1 or 2 weeks ago. I do not know why I was banned. The only reason I could think of was because I was not wearing a shirt but I did not do anything bad. Please unban me. The ban message reads "You have been banned from Omegle due to possible terms of service violations by you, or someone else using your computer or network."

Omegleblocking from the video chat for no reason

Dear,
        I'm referring to you in hope of serving justice and canceling my ban from your videochat.
        I am willing to attach a screenshot of what i was doing when i got the ban. As you see i was waiting for my game to load. I beg you to cancel this ban, because i have a very boring job and with ome tv, my time goes much faster. And last but not least, please note that it is not the first time it happened to me.

blocking from the video chat for no reason

Omegleban for nothing

ok i love using Omegle and talking with new people but I haven't been on in awhile and when I do come back I find out I'm banned and I don't know why. As far as I know I haven't done any thing to get ban for. I haven't been banned before and was told why or for how long. please help. omegle is a place most others need on the internet a fun way to meet new people and have fun and I miss that.

Omeglerandomly being banned

Ok, so for the last couple of weeks I would be finding myself banned for no reasons, I would not be doing anything inappropriate and end up being banned. I would wait a week or two and see if I can get back on and I can however, three chats later I find myself banned once more and I can't come up for a reason for this. If there is something your site or I can do that be greatly appreciated, Thank you. From one of your users.

Omegleomegle

I literally got banned for no reason. This has happened multiple times now, and it's annoying. It's also stupid that plenty of people like me are banned out of the blue for no reason whatsoever yet there's plenty of dudes showing their penises all over the place. So, I assume the moderators/the owner of Omegle love to see penises everywhere, and clearly I'm not the only one dealing with this. Please fix it.

Omegleprivate chat scam

I have recently received men sex chatting me on Instagram, telegram and sending dick pictures on Snapchat. All of them said i texted them and have told them I am horny on omegle. However i have never once visited omegle nor knew of its existence till now. I even changed my Instagram and telegram account however still received chats. I am not sure who or what is using my names across all the platforms but please look into it. The men who realised that they have been talking to someone else have agreed to assist me in reporting this person, so please do look into it.

Omeglebanned

Hi i got banned for no reason i was literally on the tik tok tag and it banned me i was with my friends having fun. why do people who show their pee pees not get banned but i get banned for having fun. its literally been like 2 weeks and im still banned this doesnt make sense please unban me thanks. I would like to be unbanned immediately because i love omegle it's so fun and cool

• Da
                      Davion Videos Sep 15, 2019

got banned also was just on a tag that said youtube thats straight bs

• Ah
                      AHAD_1357 Sep 15, 2019

Same thing here I was just chilling omegle on the tik tok tag tryna make ppl laugh. It worked but I had headphones on and a can between them and I don’t know what rules I violated. I made many friends and I really wants to go back on

Jackiedia.z Sep 14, 2019

Literally same, the exact thing happened except someone actually guessed our exact location which could’ve played into it and we could’ve gotten ddosed however it’s literally been like 2 months and me and my friend didn’t do anything

Omeglebanned from omegle

I have been banned from your site for weeks for doing absolutely nothing. I have been waiting patiently to see if it was just a temporary ban, but it is evidently permanent.
                    It has been hard to find a way to contact you, and I would have tried to appeal my ban a long time ago if I could. If you can help me find an easier method of contacting you guys I would appreciate that. You can email me at [protected]@Gmail.com for any replies to my current dilemma. Thank you!

Omeglehow long will my ban last?

so at first I was talking to a girl who said she was 9, after a lil bit i skipped. I talked to a few more ppl while playing some songs on my guitar for them if they didnt skip. after a bit i was suddenly banned from omegle. I do think that omegle is a great website for corret users, and wish to come back to it asap. I remember a few people giving me some looks tho, since as we're all humans i did not play perfect, and also played for four hours, so my fingers were starting to hurt. thank you to whoever could add me if possible!

Sep 05, 2019

Omegle — sexual exploitation and passing on photos

Curtis Rayner needs deleting from Omegle site. A 16 year old, so he says, who encourages girls to go on...

Sep 05, 2019

Omegle — inappropriate behaviour

i havent done anything that goes against the guide lines or anything at all. i havent done anything...

Omeglecomplaint

Some random teenage boy got mad at me because I wouldn't give him my snapchat, so he somehow tracked my computer and my location, sent my exact home address in the chat (including exact latitude and longitude), said he was gonna "come to my house and f*ck me, then nuke my family", and then I was immediately banned from the site. I am assuming he tracked my IP address and then banned it from the site. This was about a month ago and I still cannot get back on. Please unblock this IP address from the site and work to ban those type of creepy people instead of 18 year old girls who use this site for Tik Tok clout (me). I dont play music, I dont curse, and I dont show my genitals to the camera so it's ridiculous that I'm banned from the site instead of all these creeps.

• Updated by josully · Sep 03, 2019

Hello this is my second complaint bc after reading the others, I realized I should include more information. I was on Omegle July 20th at around 9 pm. I was on for about half an hour, talking to a bunch of sweet people (and skipping a lot of penises), when someone else got me banned. I got matched w a teenage boy who immediately started flirting with me and asking for my snapchat. I was about to skip him when he asked me "If I can do a magic trick and guess what state you'r in, will you give me your snap?" I just said yes, thinking I could always lie if he somehow guessed right. He took about two seconds, then said my exact hometown and state...then sent my exact location in the chat (latitude and longitude...creepy as hell). I told him to get rid of my info but he ignored me and kept pestering me for my snap "come on babe, I guessed right, give me your snap, now I get your snap (etc)". When he saw I was going to skip him, he told me "I'm going to come to your house and f*ck you, then nuke your family". I was then immediately banned and have been ever since. Im assuming he tracked my IP address then blocked it from the site. Please unban me and work to get rid of those creeps instead. my email is [email protected]

Sep 01, 2019

Omegle — banned

I'm 24 and just started to join omegle again for a bit of fun but omegle banned me, saying im under 18 year...

Omegleomegle

my name is rayne and my snapchat is @vixxrayne, somebody is using my account and saying i sell inappropriate photos and videos which is entirely untrue.. it is a bot and i have a photo of the automated message, please help, i will confirm the snapchat is my account however i can!! i would never do something like this myself and i would like to see something done about this bot...

omegle

OmegleBanning

Hi Omegle!
                            Last night my friends and i were on omegle, being very nice and just trying to make conversation with people. We took a break, and when we came back, it says i am banned. We were very appropriate and said nothing hateful. I am just wondering why i got banned, and if possible, i would appreciate it if you could un-ban me. Thank you
                            my phone number is: [protected]. Please contact me if needed.

Omegleabuse debilitated people

I have cerebral palsy. I'm very much debilitated and don't have many close friends. so I thought I'd go on Omegle and meet people who I can talk to. Instead, what I got was men showing me their dicks. One guy, claiming to be a moderator, asked me to remove my blouse. I bluntly refused. A white screen quickly appeared on my computer telling me I was banned for vulgar behavior and I found myself looking at a video of a five year old girl giving an old man a blowjob. How disgusting. Why ban people like myself when there are so many people verbally abusing other people and exposing their genitalia on camera?

Omeglejust this guy

Ok so I was on Omegle and I am 14. The guy I chatted was 19 and from Alberta Canada. He said his race was Asian and English was his second language. He said he wanted to kiss me and hug me for the first few comments, he called me gorgeous even though he could not see my face, because it was in chat, and then he went really explicit and scary when I said he was psychopathic. His words were, "[censored] you [censored] i wanna [censored] you tear your pussy bleed u till death [censored] your [censored] too bite your niples" is exactly what he said and how he spelt it. He said me wanted to eat my pp and also cut my nipples off. I told him my age and still he persisted. I called him a rapist and then he disconnected. I never said anything to make him feel "horny" and I never was into him whatsoever. I'm pretty nervous, and I never encountered someone that psychotic before.

Omeglesaw 5 year old having sex