OmegaStores.comtotal ripoff

WARNING - - - - - - WARNING - - - - - - WARNING
WEBSITES I HAVE PERSONALLY ENCOUNTERED THAT ARE TOTAL RIPOFFS
THIS SITE IS UNBELIEVABLEOMEGASTORES.COM
BEING DISABLED AND HAVING NO DRIVERS LICENSE, IT'S DIFFICULT FOR ME TO GET TOTHE STORE FOR GROCERIES.  I HAVE A BICYCLE BUT AM UNABLE TO RIDE IT SAFELY.

I DECIDED TO SEARCH THE WEB FOR AN ELECTRIC TRIKE AND FOUND ONE THAT HAS ARATHER LARGE BASKET ON BACK; MORE THAN ENOUGH ROOM FOR MY NEEDS.  WITH IT I COULDNOW BUY BULK AND SAVE MONEY. TOTAL COST OF ELECTRIC TRIKE WAS $1908.00. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO INCLUDE AN EXTENDED WARRANTY FOR TWO YEARS AT A SUBSTANTIAL COST.ALSO UPGRADED TO POWER PACKAGE; 750 WATT MOTOR POWERED BY 48V LITHIUM BATTERIES.SHIPPING WAS INCLUDED (BELIEVE ME, I PAID FOR IT)

FROM THE START I SHOULD HAVE REALIZED SOMETHING WASN'T QUITE RIGHT.  I TRIED TO PAYFOR THE ITEM USING A CITICARD PROMO CHECK THAT GAVE ME 18 MONTHS INTEREST FREE SERVICE.I WOULD HAVE IT PAID OFF BY THEN AND I SAW NO PROBLEM DOING THIS.WHEN I SUBMITTED THE CHECK THE SELLER SAID IT WASN'T VALID. I DISAGREED.I EXPLAINED I USED THEM IN THE PAST WITH NO PROBLEM.HE INSISTED ON A PERSONAL CHECK BY WAY OF ROUTING AND ACCOUNT INFO.I CALLED CITIBANK AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION AND THEY SAID TODEPOSIT THE CHECK INTO MY PERSONAL CHECKING ACCOUNT AND THENPAY THE SELLER.  LITTLE DID I REALIZE THAT DOING THIS WOULD RESULT INTHE SELLER GETTING INSTANT CASH ON TRANSFER OF AMOUNT NEEDED FOR PURCHASE, AND CITIBANK AND MY BANK COULDN'T BACK UP THE PURCHASE PROTECTION THATBOTH ACCOUNTS HAVE BECAUSE I DIDN'T CHARGE IT. BY THE WAY, THE SELLER DOESN'T ACCEPTCREDIT CARDS, ONLY BANK TRANSFERSI IMEDIATLEY SEARCHED THE NET FOR INFO ON OMEGASTORES.COM AND FOUND AN ARTICLEAT THE FOLLOWING LINK;
/link removed/

I CONTACTED OMEGASTORES TO CANCEL THE ORDER. THEY, OR ONE PERSON, THE ONLY ONE I EVER TALK TO OR EMAILSAID I COULDN'T CANCEL THE ORDER BECAUSE IT WAS IN THE FACTORY BEING ASSEMBLED (WARING # 2)
I RECEIVED AND EMAIL STATING THAT CANCELLATION HAD TO BE IN WRITING AND MAILED TO OMEGASTORES.
FAST FORWARD...
5 WEEKS LATER THE BIKE ARRIVED AND HAD 3 FLAT TIRES.  WHILE I WAS ASSEMBLING THE FRONT BRAKE THE CABLE ENDBROKE OFF.  THE BATTERY HAS A LOCK BUT I WAS GIVEN NO KEY TO REMOVE IT AND INSPECT IT AND ITS CONNECTIONS BECAUSE AFTER CONSIDERABLE CHARGING TIME, THE BIKE BARELY MOVED. (ABOUT 3 MPH). IT WAS ADVERTISE TO SPEEDS UP TO 20MPH AND A DISTANCE UP TO 20 MILES.UP TO ARE THE KEY WORDS HERE.  1 TO 19 IS UP TO 20.I WENT APPROX. 100 YARDS AND IT DIED.  WHEN I MOVED  THE IGNITION KEY TO SECOND POSITION (THAT TURNS ON THE HEADLIGHT), THE BIKE WOULDN'T MOVE AT ALL. I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS TO CALL AND NO REPLY.  I HAVE ASKED FOR WARRANTY INFO ANDRECIEVED NOTHING.IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT DOING BUSINESS WITH JON SONES OF OMEGASTORES.COMBE EXTREMELY CAREFUL. BETTER YET, GO ELSEWHERE.    RETURN TO  OPENING PAGE