Old Republic Home WarrantyUnsatisfying experience

J Review updated:

I would never recommend or extend my service with Old Republic Home Warranty. The contractors they send out do not know what they are doing

and alot of time is spent on unnecessary phone calls and checking on their

service. I had an issue that took 3 months to be resolved and is still ongoing. One would think that a home warranty company was a benefit...

not if you use Old Republic Home Warranty. The service is a 2 in my opinion

and I have never dealt with such an unprofessional company. I hope that this helps others that are thinking about getting a plan; do not consider this company.

• X
      Sep 15, 2010
    Old Republic Home Warranty - Don't pay them
    Old Republic Home Warranty

This is a Chop Shop. They just want your money and do not want to do any service. I had a problem with AC's thermostat. I called them guys came after 2 days replace the thermostat. After a week new thermostat stop working. I replaced battery try everything did not work. I called them tech called and scheduled to come next day. But some reason thermostat did not work whole day but start working in night. When guy came it was working I told him whole story. He said it is working can not do anything. I have paid them trade fee twice and still has issue with thermostat.