Menu

B
Author of the complaint
4:47 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am so angry about this. I placed an order in March for a nice dress and got the sale price of $15, which total ended up being around $18 including shipping. Anyway, I get the dress and it is too small. Ok, not the end of the world, I will make an exchange. So I go in person and I exchange the item, and a really helpful sales associate was able to make a new order for the size up right there. I paid and left. I wait about two weeks for the new package, and it arrives. Yay! Except, somehow, the company sent the item in the extra small tall size, when the sales associate double checked and verified with me that I wanted the 2xl size. Which is a ridiculous mistake of the fulfillment department. So I went back in store the other day, and another sales associate was very kind and understanding and put in yet another new order. I really hope I get the right item this time, and if I don't I am not only giving up on this dress and on Old Navy as a company. Additionally, the confirmation email had the wrong name on the order, and I have no idea who that name belongs to. At the store when I gave them my phone number, there was incredibly incorrect information, which makes me think there has definitely been fraud on my "account" that somehow does not recognize my number but has someone else's details attached to it as well. I called customer service and they said it was a technical issue. Total nonsense.

More Old Navy complaints & reviews