Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Clothing, Shoes & Acc Old Navy Maggie. 1/23 5:39 pm manager at Old Navy Foley, Alabama outlet mall

Old Navy  -  Maggie. 1/23 5:39 pm manager at Old Navy Foley, Alabama outlet mall

M
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had purchased 100 dollars worth of items a couple of weeks ago. The jewelry I bought (two necklaces) were not in the bag. I went into the store on Sunday, Jan 23rd and explained this. A manager came up and called me a liar repeatedly even though I had a receipt. I told her not to call me that and that I spend a lot of money in the store. She repeated it and said I didn't work in retail and customers lie all the time. She then continued to treat me horribly making negative comments in front of two other staff. One asked if a male had waited on me and he forgot to put another customer's jewelry in the bag recently. She put it back when the customer didn't return. She thought it might have been mine. My father is an attorney saw the whole thing and I told her if she didn't give me my money back I would call the corporate office and complain. She continued to make rude comments and finally walked away. The other worker gave me my money back made another nasty comment to me when I tried to buy and replace the necklaces. I asked to return them and stated I would never spend another dime in the store or shop there again.

More Old Navy complaints & reviews