Old Navy — employee/customer service
I shopped at your Rochester MN store last weekend with my sister. I frequent your store and am an old navy card holder. I am going to cancel my card and will have reservations about returning to Old Navy in Rochester.
My sister and I were treated very rudely by one of your employees who argued with me regarding pricing/signs. The response I should have received was, "I am sorry it is not ringing up correctly lets go look at it together or I can get my manager." Instead this clerk( Stephanie) argued with me and finished with "whatever"
I understand that the work force is young and inexperienced. Perhaps she just needs more training in how to deal with people. I will most likely take my business to target after this experience.
More Old Navy Complaints & Reviews
- Old Navy - different prices in store vs. online
- Old Navy - contest
- Old Navy - fraud and cheating!
- Old Navy - too friendly!!
- Old Navy - unnotified credit card limit decrease
- Old Navy - store policies suck!
- Old Navy - return policy
- Old Navy - customer service at old navy
- Old Navy - call center
- Old Navy - tv commercial