Okra & Mollyfrustrated

J

What you do is cute, some people won't understand it, but it's really a great idea, but I am here to share my negative experience, unfortunately.
I ordered a big dog birthday cake before her birthday, but it arrived only the next day after we celebrated it.
Yes, you may say that our dog didn't give a darn about the cake and its delivery time. it's not about that. it's all about service. if you promised to deliver on time, please, do it, don't disappoint your customers...

• Ri
    Rita Laitres Jul 21, 2021

It is very irritating and frustrating to try and deal with this company. There is no effective way to contact them when making a mistake with the order. Yes, the mistake was my fault, but any other reputable company has a customer service phone number to address the issue.

I will not be paying for this cake. I will be disputing the charge.

Rita Laitres

Sasha Bonder Feb 26, 2021

Agreed, I'm dealing with this disaster now as well. Ordered weeks in advance, so far late by 2 days and going. They are blaming weather conditions, which is understandable, but they literally shipped 3 days before it was supposed to be here knowing there were weather conditions. I don't understand this at all - and to top it off, their customer service email is SO rude and zero apologies and puts the blame on me for how dare I not check my own weather conditions? I put the order in 1 month ahead, what am I supposed to know about how bad weather will be a few day sbefore delivery? That's the company's responsibility! Horrible service.

• Ve
    verysaddog Oct 07, 2019

Agree...We had people over, other dogs and NO CAKE! I ordered it in plenty of time to arrive for her birthday. We left the next day to go camping, with our dog. We came home a week later to find a hard as a rock, couldn't cut cake that was in our mail box as the temperature reached over 100 degrees. A big waste of $36. and even though I complained to the store, never got an "I'm sorry". This company really doesn't care about your pet. Go local and get something from a pet store. Orka and Molly suck.

• Wh
    WHAT, really? Nov 05, 2020

@verysaddog Well. Just put an BD cake order on the " The same day delivery " page and paid extra for the shipping as she has been mentioned ( $11 something ). I noticed there is no where to leave my dog's BD as the delivery date, I sent out email to request . Got back email to inform me that mostly it won't be delivered on / before my dog's BD. I requested to cancel my order since it doesn't make any sense anymore as BD cake. Then they told me there is a $4 cancelation fee and the transaction fees won't be refund as well!!! It all happened within half hour of our communication. What a business? What a rip off for nothing. They should make their website more clearly and DON'T HAVE A SAME DAY DELIVERY ORDER PAGE if you can't do the same day delivered service. BTW - who will pay a $30 something for the cake and another $30 something for overnight delivery?? Very bad and rude service.