OkCupidsuspended account

M

I have had an OK Cupid account for years. There have been periods when I have disabled it but I never deleted it. Recently, I changed from "looking for men" to "looking for women, " and paid to have my A list subscription renewed. A few days after the change, my account was suspended. I have no idea why. The message says to contact them if I believe it was in error. I have sent messages via the support page but no response. I have messages from people that I would like to retrieve.