Odenza Marketing&free& trip

Listened to a long boring presentation for Diamond Resorts. Was supposed to receive "2 free gifts" from Odenza Marketing. The "free cruise" required a "tax fee" of 500.00, and the "free 2 night stay" somewhere required a 50.00 tax fee. I begged for someone to call me to set up the times, and dealt with a smart alec high school sounding little ### who just kept saying "Promotional Travel is not for everyone" every time I asked a question. It was like he was a robot. He just kept asking for more and more money for "upgrades". I we went on the stupid cruise... which we are not... we would get bunkbeds!!! Great for a 5 yr old. If we paid for "upgrades" we would have ended up paying twice as much as if we would have just purchased it outright. In summary: totally dishonest company. Lie about their product/services. Should not even be allowed to run a business such as this!!! Where is government regulation when you need it?