Obey Your BodyObey your body - bait and switch, sales representatives

S Review updated:

Charming, extremely playful greedy scammers pull you over as you get of the elevator in Bay Plaza Mall. Mike the manager said the product was only $69 and he would throw in all this extra free stuff as if it was by one get one free kind of deal. Then he ran my credit card for US$381 and then another US$108.00. Without showing me what the amount was. After 40 minutes of debates he refused to refund without me signing for $500 worth of Epsum Salt. I was upset with private vendors in a mall to receive such unethical behavior, business practices.

• Fl
    Florida Girl2 Feb 10, 2019

My experience exactly! I stopped at a kiosk at the Capetown airport in SA because the girls were sweet and applied the eye cream while I was waiting for my flight. I agreed to purchase some products, but the manager who rang up the transaction and fraudulently added a extra "0" to the exchange rate which debited my checking account an additional $1, 460 over the proper amount. Of course, I didn't realize it until I was back in the U.S.A. and found my checking account was overdrawn. I wrote to the corporate offices in Spain but no cooperation. Apparently this is a common practice. I tell everyone I know about my experience so they may beware. Their products are good, but are tarnished by the immorality of their sales practices. Too bad. Shop elsewhere! There are plenty of good quality skincare products from reputable manufacturers.