Oberon MediaBad service

After the sale service. I have e-mailed 2 times and called once, as of this date i have received nothing but a computer generated message that my e-mail has been received. I would be careful of any game purchase from oberon.

• Re
    redcherry Aug 14, 2008

I totally agree. BEWARE!!! There is NO WAY to contact these people other than online support emails and they either don't respond or respond totally ignoring your problem and sending a generic "how to install and play game" response.

• Li
    Lisa Young Sep 19, 2008

I completely agree. My mom called me upset about the same issue. We have been dealing with this since the beginning of Aug. and it is now late Sept. I went through many channels so far and finally got a hold of someone through msn games that gave me a phone number for Oberon and finally I got a hold of someone there. In case anyone is wondering the number that I called was [protected] and Rebecca answered from Oberon. Hope this helps, the issue has not been resolved yet, the link she sent was just the same as the first one that was initially sent. I will give an update on this soon. Hope this helps!!! If not you may think as well as myself that this is a SCAM...Very well may be..

• Ti
    tiffany Jan 21, 2009

I purchased a game as a gift for my mother, which we did 4 games this weekend, but with this 1 game, I got the confirmation of payment they took my money, but never sent my mother the registration key, I emailed them multiple times, no response, then another email i got a response saying they have no records of my purchase, I emailed them all the information, stated how upset i was, they wrote back saying to pick a game any game, don't purchase it just e-mail them which game and they would send me the registration key, i e-mailed them, and once again i got the same e-mail that they have no records of my purchase!! I emailed again every piece of info and again the same email having no records after saying they would send the code.

There service is horrible i have ordered about 10-15 games since 2008 from them for my mother as she has no credit card, and they have the worst costumer service,

i will never use them again and hope others will find a new place to purchase games, don't get robbed like we did!

• Ka
    Kaye Jan 26, 2009

AGREED!! BUT I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU ALL !! THIS IS WHAT I DID... I CALLED [protected] AND THEN PRESSED *2 FOR COMPANY DIRECTORY. THEN PRESSED 1 FOR FIRST NAME DIRECTORY AND I ENTERED THE FIRST NAME AS 5646# (JOHN). TRICKY HUH? LOL.. ANYWAY YOU ARE THEN GIVEN 4 NAMES THAT ARE ALL JOHNS. I PUSHED 1AND GOT A VOICEMAIL. I THEN HUNG UP REDIALED AND FOLLOWED THE SAME DIRECTIONS AND I MENTIONED ABOVE AND DID THE SAME THING UNTIL I FINALLY GOT A REAL PERSON TO ANSWER AND NOT A VOICE MAIL. AFTER SPEAKING TO THAT PERSON HE THEN SENT ME TO THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT DIRECTOR AND SHE ANSWERED RIGHT AWAY AND IMMEDIATELY (WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH HER) SENT ME A REGISTRATION KEY. I HOPE THIS HELPS.

• Ca
    carol Mar 06, 2009

Its the same story here, purchased the game and couldn't get the registration key to work. There is no one to contact, if your willing to try the phone number be prepared to dedicate some time.

• Ah
    AHDesigns Apr 17, 2009

I am so in the same boat with all the rest of you... I just purchased a game from Oberon and I to do not have a registration key number. I tried the phone number and all I got was voice mail. I'm so upset - I have sent two emails to them and still no responce. If I had of wanted to wait and play the game tomorrow - next week - a year from now thats when I would have bought it...

• Pe
    Peaches Apr 20, 2009

I agree Im going though the same B.S. I order the hells kitchen game lasTnite and the key wasnt sent to my email. I always have a habit of copying and pasting so ive done that on a note pad befor i closed out and downloaded the game. And guess what. Yup It doesnt ...WORK. Says email or Key Reg is WRONG. Im soo upset as many as u are and ive been sending emails and calling. This is the first for me. I have alot of pogo games ive brought and wasnt no problems at all.

I ran into a few more people from pogo site that order games cause they on sale and they are having the same issues. This is so CRAZY.

• La
    LADYD Apr 20, 2009

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH A GAME THAT I BOUGHT FROM POGO ON THE 17TH. AFTER MANY PHONE CALLS...I MANAGED TO GET WHAT THEY TELL ME IS THE DIRECT NUMBER TO THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER. HER NAME IS REBECCA. SHE LEAVES HER OFFICE AT 5 PM...SO IF YOU WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HER..DO IT BEFORE THEN...HERE IS THE NUMBER...[protected]. I HAVE TRIED THE NUMBER AFTER 5 AND GOT HER VOICE MAIL, SO IT SEEMS TO BE LEGIT. I WILL BE TRYING IT AS SOON AS THEY ARE OPEN TOMORROW. KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED THAT I ACTUALLY GET MY REGISTRATION KEY. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL..HOPE THIS HELPS!!

• La
    LADYD Apr 22, 2009

NO GO WITH THE PHONE NUMBER. YOU WILL GET NO WHERE WITH THE COMPANY. THE ONLY WAY I WAS ABLE TO GET MY CORRECT REGISTRATION KEY WAS TO SEND A COMPLAINT TO POGO THEMSELVES. THAT WORKED. I BASICALLY TOLD THEM WHAT WAS GOING ON AND THAT THEY NEEDED TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT WHO THEY LET RUN THEIR DOWNLOADS SITE. IT TOOK ABOUT 4 DAYS BUT THEY FINALLY SENT ME AN EMAIL WITH THE CORRECT REGISTRATION KEY IN IT. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER GAME FROM OBERON MEDIA AGAIN. THEY ARE A RIP OFF AND WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND THEN GIVE YOU THE RUN AROUND WHEN YOU TRY TO GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR. I WOULD TELL EVERYONE NOT TO BUY FROM THEM AS WELL. IT'S JUST NOT WORTH THE HASSLE.

• Ge
    GE4CE2 Apr 22, 2009

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD A GAME FROM THEM AND INSTEAD OF THE DOWN LOAD, AFTER GIVING ALL THE INFORMATION INCLUDING MY CREDIT CARD #, ALL I GOT WAS AN ERROR MESSAGE THAT READ, 'THERE WAS AN ERROR. PLEASE TRY
    AGAIN.' SO I DID, AND GOT THE SAME ERROR MESSAGE.
    A FEW DAYS LATER I SAW (2)TWO CHARGES OF $19.99 ON MY STATEMENT. AFTER TRYING TO CONTACT THEM AND YAHOO GAMES SEVERAL TIMES WITH NO RESPONSE, I DISPUTED THE TWO CHARGES WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. THEY SAID THEY WOULD DISPUTE IT WITH WHATEVER BANK OBERON MEDIA USES AND THE CHARGES WERE REFUNDED BACK TO MY ACCOUNT.
    NEEDLESS TO SAY, I WON'T BE DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN.

JALINA S STUTTE Mar 23, 2010

I TOO BOUGHT A GAME FROM POGO AND IT WONT LET ME PLAY IT SAYS I NEED FLASHPLAYER 8 OR HIGHER, I HAVE FLASHPLAYER 10! AFTER 4 EMAILS FROM OBERON WITH NO HELP AND IGNORING MY REQUESTS FOR A PHONE #, I HAVE CALLED AND STILL WAITING. IVE ASKED THAT THEY EITHER SEND ME A CD OF THE GAME OR CREDIT MY CARD, BUT THEY IGNORE THIS AND WONT EVEN RESPOND ANYMORE. THIS IS POOR CUS. SUPPORT. IVE BEEN A MEMBER OF POGO ABOUT 3 YEARS BUT I WILL BE CANCELING MY MEMBERSHIP. THIS IS THE 2ND TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY DID SEND ME A CD FOR THE FIRST GAME 2 YEARS AGO.