The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved NYCHA — noise from extremely loud stereo
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
The residents from next door who moved in a few months after me, are making my life miserable with this extreme loud stereo in the bedroom next door, which is basically the wall from my little studio across. This noise travels thru thew floors, walls, and the floors. I already reported them to 311, the management which did talk to them and they continue. Can someone help me please?
More NYCHA Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - rude and unprofessional workers
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - cat has been registered for years.
- NYCHA (NYC Housing Authority) - negligence
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - maintenance has not been sent to my apartment on a 24 hr ticket
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - Screaming preachers
- NYCHA - lack of heat and mold problem