Nutribulletcustomer service refund line

I ordered the nutribullet along with extra attachments, needless to say I didn't need the extra attachments. The invoice states to call [protected] for refund. I've been calling this number for 2 wks now and no-one answers. It just has a standard recording of maintenance update. I called the number where you place orders inquiring about the problem with the refund customer svc dept and she stated it's only a couple of people that work from their home that answers that line. She also stated they (ordering dept) receives millions of complaint calls regarding this same issue on a regular basis. I have just sent an email received an auto reply with an "anna repalla, customer service rep" name at the bottom stating within 5-7 days I should hear back. This is the saddest and worst customer svc I have ever experienced. I'm like the rest of you all... Stay away from nutribullet once they get your money the heck with ya!

• Randolph Rogers Feb 23, 2013

At the present time there are 1, 990, 104 complaint against Nutribullet from consumer fraud, , unauthorized transactions, defective equipment ect .We could launch a group law suit and put these thieves out of business 817 542 5478 Randolph Rogers 817 542 5478

raybutt Feb 23, 2013

Why? I love my nutribullet.

• Sk
    SKIPPERSTER2013 Aug 27, 2013

I CONQUER TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. WISH ID NEVER HAD ORDERED.

Rave1024 Apr 02, 2015

Same situation charged my credit card for other items I did not order or receive

Rave1024 Apr 02, 2015

Do yourself a favor and get a new debt. Card or credit card from your bank so they can not keep charging your card for things you did not order..they even sent me an order form as if I didn't remeber what I ordered
    I ordered 2 nutribullet and two month later they started charging my card for superfood supplements that I never received and never ordered when I emailed them ..they replied as if I am obligated to buy the product.. They are not taking no I do not want it for an answer!! So I got a new debt. Card.. And they still trying to bill the old one.