NubodiUnable to get a refund!

I ordered a free trial of Colon Cure for the cost of shipping & handling ($3.95) two weeks later, My account was charged $87.31. I attempted to call the [protected] to cancel this order and get a refund for product that I refused at the mailbox. I a left a message to cancel and refund my money and left a call back number for them to contact me. I have not heard back. On subsequent attempts to contact them, I get a recording 'We are currently experiencing an overwhelming amount of calls, please call back later' or 'this number is not operating, please try your call again'. On one attempt after their normal business hours (5:00 pm Mountain), I was able to leave the message that has thus far gone unanswered and a refund has not been given.
This smells like a fraudulent business to me.

More Nubodi Complaints & Reviews

Marie R Baca Feb 07, 2008

I had the exact same thing happen to me!! That company is a rip-off!!!!!

Marie R Baca Feb 07, 2008

I had the exact same thing happen to me!! This company is a rip-off!!

Ellen Hightower Feb 07, 2008

I finally did get a "manager" on the phone named Brian who turned out to be a complete ###. He says it's not their company's fault that people don't read the fine print before placing an order. IT IS A COMPLETE SCAM AND RIP-OFF!! I have not only filed a fraud claim with my bank but I am in the process of contacting the Better Business Bureau as well as the Attorney General in my state. I was told what they are doing is legal...it's just not ethical.

• Da
    Dahlia Bailey Feb 08, 2008

I've been trying to get through to Nubodi's customer service for the last 3 months. I have numerious voicemails with call back number requesting they cancel and stop charges on my credit card. Subsequently, they stopped shipping their product over 2 months but they are still charging my card. I've called and stayed in cue for a customer service rep to answer my call, its surprising when the recordig gets to there are eight customers ahead of you it remains at eight for over 20 mins and then you are subsequently disconnected. Filing a conplaint with the AGs office.

• Su
    sunie_1966 Feb 11, 2008

I would have to partially agree I ordered my trail size on 1/31 but as of today 2/11 I have still not received my sample, so after reading the horror stories above I began to worry so I took pro-active measures. I called my bank and had them cancel my debit card that I had used for my order and had them cancel it. I then called and was on hold for literally 20 mins I told them I had still not rec'd my trail size and wanted to cancel my order, the woman said ok and gave me my cancellation number. So we will see!! The one thing my bank did tell me was that if they had gotten an previous auth number they may still be able to charge my acct. but it will take 2 days to find out. I will advise after that.

John S Kendall Feb 12, 2008

I also ordered a free trial of colon cure for the cost of shipping (3.95) My account was charged (89.31). This company is a rip off, what legal action can be taken to put a stop to this? Please advise me what to do about this. Thank you, John Kendall.

Marrianne Feb 13, 2008

I ordered the product colon cure the "free" trial and recieved it 2 days beforethe cancellation date. It made me sick and I had terrible stomach cramps. My credit card was charged 89.31 . I tried to call and got the busy signals and high call volume recording. When I finailly got through 2 days later I was instructed that I had to obtain my phone records to prove that I tried to call and E mail them to [email protected] Since I have vonage it was easy for me to get the records online and mail them so this is what I have done. Im going to call them again to confirm receipt of my email and if I get no results im going to persue legal action.

JENNIFER TURKETT Feb 13, 2008

THE EXACT SAME THING HAS HAPPENED TO ME. EXCEPT THAT I NEVER EVEN RECIEVED THE FREE TRIAL AND NOW THEY ARE DEBITING MY ACCOUNT, WHICH MADE ME OVERDRAWN! I AM VERY ANGRY AND I DONT KNOW WHO TO CONTACT ABOUT IT. I TRIED THE OMPANY AND OF COURSE, NO ANSWER, A ND HAVE YET TO GET A RESPONSE FROM THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT.

JENNIFER TURKETT Feb 13, 2008

i finally got through to a customer service person (cindy) and i am supposed to be getting a refund on the product i have not recieved, but yet they already charged me for it;but i wont get the refund until i return the product and she gave me a different address to return it to:3651 Lindell road Ste D 144 in las vegas 89103. so we will see. Oh, she claimed the product had just been mailed out to me today! how convenient. STILL VERY ANGRY!!

• Ri
    richard queeney Feb 16, 2008

This ia a complete rip off as they have charged my credit card and i am in the process of trying to get my credit back I hope.

• Li
    LINDA ULMER Feb 18, 2008

SAME THING IS HAPPENING QUITE A BIT. THESE PILLS DO NOT AGREE WITH EVERYONE. BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR NOTHING.

Marjie Huber Feb 19, 2008

I ordered a free trial of Colon Cure from SWM Nubodi, for the cost of shipping & handling ($3.95) two weeks later, my account was charged $89.31. I called the 801-208-7845 to cancel and get a refund for product that I did not order, after a long a recording of “we are currently experiencing an overwhelming amount of calls” (shock shock) I then get a person who simply refused to talk about it. I asked for there supervisor and get “Bryon” one of the rudest people I have ever had the un-pleasure to talk to. Bryon told me he deals with people like me all day every day (ya think) and they will not refund my money, even if I send back the product that I did not order, I asked for his supervisor and he gave me an address to the corporate office 3651 Lindell Rd. Suet D144 Las Vegas, Nevada 89103
    No number for that office I’m sure. This is fraudulent business, and I plan to be writing about it to more then one person. There’s more then one way to stop a fraud… oh and Bryon, I plan to get my money back along with the loss of your job!

Wendy Philley Feb 27, 2008

I LIVE IN LAS VEGAS AND I AM GOING TO THE OFFICE IN THE MORNING. I AM GOING TO DEMAND SOME ANSWERS. I WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY DID NOT CANCELL MY ORDER OR RETURN ANY CALLS. NOW I AM PISSED OFF AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTILL I GET MY MONEY BACK. I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW IT GOES.........

Wendy Philley Mar 01, 2008

OK, HERE IS THE UPDATE. I GOT MY REFUND AFTER TELL THE PERSON AT THE CUSTOMER SVC., THAT I WANTED TO SPEEK TO THE PERSON IN CHARGE. I TOLD HER THAT IF I WAS DISCONECTED THAT I WOULD REACH THROUGH THE PHONE AND SLAP HER. I TOLD HER THAT I HAD THE ADDRESS TO THE CORP. OFFICE AND I LIVED IN VEGAS. FINIALLY I GOT THE PERSON IN CHARGE AND SHE GAVE ME THE REFERANCE NUMBER TO MY REFUND. IT WAS POSTED TODAY FOR THE AMOUNT 89.31 I TRIED TO FIND THE STREET BUT IT NO LONGER IS THERE. I FOUND ON ANOTHER WED SITE FOR NUBODI THAT IT HAS A DIFFERENT ADDRESS. I WILL BE GOING TO THAT ADDRESS ON WED. FELL FREE TO EMAIL WITH QUESTIONS. I WILL HELP YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK... WENDY

• Kr
    Kristina Mar 03, 2008

This is a very fraudulent company. This web site should also be available for people thinking of buying this product. I have been trying to cancel this product and have had no luck. My bank card had to be canceled because of them. The bank is going after these people through the police dept and so should everyone else. If we all do it together then we all might get our money back. Good luck.

• Ka
    Kathy Cairns Mar 07, 2008

I also ordered my free trial of colon cure. I noticed an anauthorized charge of $89.31 on my card. I called the company and was told I could not cancel an order that was already shipped out. I was also told that they do not accept returns or give refunds. I am very upset with this company because I was misled and never gave authorization for further shipments. I was given a confirmation number from them to cancel out my so-called account. Hopefully, this will end it.

• Ej
    ejeka Mar 10, 2008

Only asked for trial offer-then they took 89.31 in the next week.

jeanie hasley Mar 12, 2008

I have an illegal charge on my credit card never heard of these people before! Beware all!

• Be
    betty massey Mar 13, 2008

sent me stuff I did not order. Fell back on our 14 day policy for not crediting it back to my account, Asked to speak to someone higher. The jerk Igot was what I got.

• Sh
    Shana Morrison Mar 17, 2008

I called for the free trial advertised by this company, the only charge was a $3.95 for shipping and handling. However, today there is a charge for an additional $89.81 on my account that they have put through. I've been trying to call to no answer, and even have left a message. Luckily, my bank is not going to put this through, but I have to go through getting another debit card, etc.

Someone must put a stop to this scam!!!

• Ru
    Rubem Mar 18, 2008

These people ought to be ARRESTED!

• Ca
    Cathy Jones Mar 20, 2008

It is possible to get a refund. I got mine last week. Make sure you are dialing the right number 1-801-208-7485 notice the 1, it makes a big difference as I found out and be prepared to wait for a long time. Worth the wait to cancel...Trust me! Make sure you write down the name of everybody you speak to and get a cancelation number. They will try to tell you that you have to have a tracking # on the package if you have already sent it back, however the same # used for them to track it's journey is still valid. You have to be stern and have a backbone! DO NOT let them bully you...ask to speak with their superviser. Don't get mad and hang up you waited too long to finally get some one to answer. I spoke to a guy named Skylar who was actually helpful. I guess they just have really bad jobs and need the money pretty bad to do what they do. Good Luck and God Bless!

• To
    Tommy Mar 21, 2008

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday, i called the company ask to speek to a supervisor, explain my situation and ask for a refund he said that i can't get one but he can cancle my account. I threating to call my attorney general office and hung up. I know i got mad, but this is nothing but a ripoff company.

• Re
    Rev. K.A.Wright Mar 21, 2008

I had the same experience with this company, except I had paid with a credit card. A second bottle of the product arrived, I returned it with a certified letter telling them not to send any more product. The next day the credit card bill arrived with the added charge. My Credit Card company said they would disput the claim, and that I would not have to pay it.

• Te
    terry Mar 24, 2008

I ordered a free trial of Colon Cure for the cost of shipping & handling ($3.95) two weeks later, My account was charged $87.31. I did get in contact with them they also told me that i had agreed to purchase two month supply which is $87.31. so no refund. Then i find out they sold my info to other companys fast talking sales people so beware.

• Di
    Diana Lauth Mar 27, 2008

was charged trail offer of 3.95 and within a couplre of days was charged on my account $89.31, which was not authorized.

• Na
    Natasha Mar 29, 2008

I cannot believe it. I usually look out for these scams and today i fell for this colon one. I called immediately and left a message as it's Saturday, but i assume i will not get through next week either. I emailed them saying my attorney will take legal action if they do not cancel my order and i stated that in their fine print it says 'If you cancel within 14 days' the payment will cease. I hope this works. I also mentioned to my credit card company about them and asked if they could stop payments. If not i will cancel the card. *&^$###!!! I am so tired of these scammers. REALLY tired! WHy isn't there an EASY way to report them and get them put out of business??? Maybe there is? anybody know? If so PLEASE email me. I'll update you all on what happens.

Mary Saflekos Mar 31, 2008

The same thing happened to me! I ordered the free trial for $3.95 postage. I received the sample and was unable to swallow the pills. I thought that was the end of that, but when I received my credit card statement, I was billed for the $3.95 plus a second charge of $89.31! I called the customer service number, waited 20 minutes to be answered. I told the man I could not use the product and would be returning the shipment for $89.31 when it arrived, requesting a refund. After receiving no satisfaction, I asked to be transferred to a supervisor. After another 15 minute wait, Skyler came on the line. He said there were no refunds and that it was my fault for not replying within 14 days. He said the 14-day trial period began the day I placed the order! I told him I had just received the sample a week ago and intended to return the $89.31 whenever it arrived because I was unable to take the product. He said there still wouldn't be any refund and gave me some line about them only being a collection service for NuBodi and were not the company. He gave me an address in North Las Vegas to write to and the e-mail address, which is this one. The address given is different from the one on the web site, so I feel it is all just a big scam.
    There are so many complaints, I'm sure I'm right. How do we go about getting our refunds? Wendy seems to have gotten some satisfaction, but I don't know how to contact her. Does anyone have any information? We've all been ripped off and I think we should bring a suit against this company. I hope to hear from someone regarding this. I am 67 years old and really can't afford to lose the $89, as I'm sure you can't either.
    My e-mail is [email protected] I would appreciate hearing from someone. Thank you, Mary

Werner Apr 01, 2008

I ordered the trial size bottle and all I had to pay was the shipping fee $3.95 In March 2008 they charged my credit card $81.31. I have not ordered any product, nor signed up for any delivery. This company is scamming people and needs to be brought out of business, since they do not send you any statement or bill or product when charging your credit card. So far me and my wife desperately trying to reach anyone, but all we have got so far was a constantly overflowing voice mailbox, or your call is put on hold until you give up or the phone line got interrupted and you may start all over. Yesterday I was on hold forever and then a recording came up, that it is now after there business hours... Every business tells you "Thank for calling ..." with the business name, but not them. This already indicates fraud. Amazing that the FBI is not on their tail...

jerome brown Apr 07, 2008

Something need to be done about this compamy. I called ten days after order and was not canceled then was billed $89.

• Sh
    sharon herrera Apr 07, 2008

scammed $89.31 out of our acct.
    this is fraud!

• Br
    Brian Apr 08, 2008

SOME OF THESE CLAIMS ARE SO FAR FETCHED, WE PRIDE OURSELVES IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, IF THERE IS EVER A QUESTION YOU SHOULD EMAIL US AT [email protected] THE TERMS OF AGREEMENT ARE CLEAR AS DAY FORTUNATELY AND WE ARE 100% LEGAL HERE AT NUBODI.
    WE MUST REITERATE THAT IT IS ILLEGAL TO NOT HAVE OUR TERMS POSTED, SO WHAT DID WE DO TO START THE NEW YEAR? WE POSTED IT ON EVERY SINGLE ORDER PAGE THAT WE DESIGN AND PUBLISH!!!

YOU CANCEL BY CALLING 801-208-7485 PER OUR TERMS OF AGREEMENT!!!
    BY SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER TO US YOU HAVE TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS...OR YOU SHOULDNT ORDER.

OUTLANDISH CLAIMS AND CONSUMER SPONSORED WEBSITES FROM PEOPLE WHO SIMPLY DIDNT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS OF OUR SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL MEMBERSHIP WILL NOT AFFECT US. WE ARE A STRONG TEAM AND OUR POLICIES ARE LEGAL IN EVERY WAY.
    BRIAN (STILL EMPLOYED) ; )
    CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEADER
    NUBODI

• Em
    Emily C Apr 08, 2008

Nubodi / colon cure is a scam company that is based out of sandy, utah. This company debited 89.31 from my account. I did much research on the company. This company was fined HEAVILY by the consumer reports division by the state of Utah. this company will not sent to Utah residents due to fear of being fined again. This company also has a habit of treating its own employees badly for defending customers. I say we should shut theses people down. Please email me at [email protected] and i will aid in shutting these people down.

• Er
    Erica Apr 11, 2008

This company has been debiting my account and I cannot locate the company.

• Vi
    Victoria Salter Apr 15, 2008

You have charged my account and I don't know why

• Kr
    kristy Apr 21, 2008

I dod not authorize this company to debit my account for 90 dollars only 3.95 i am not happy.

Elaine Apr 24, 2008

I had the same thing happen to me. The only difference is that I was able to speak to one of their rep's who said the that the order was being canceled as we spoke and there would be no charge. Unfortunatly I called the bank and because it is a pending charge I would have to wait for 24 hours before I could file a dispute. In the mean time they overdrew my account.

ELIZABETH Apr 27, 2008

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH INFORMATION REGARDING BEING CHARGED 89.31 ON MY CREDIT CARD WHICH I DID NOT AUTHORIZE, WILL THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY HELP IN THIS MATTER

Charmaine Apr 30, 2008

They stole $89.31 from my paypal card today! I did not authorize this transaction. I immedatily contacted paypal, they canceled the transation and the card. They are sending me a new one. And Tommorow (NUBODI was closed) I will call them and give them a nice cussin out! I am outraged. Now I have to wait 5-7 days to even spend my money at all. Those ###.

• Ta
    Tammy May 02, 2008

I'm on the phone with this money stealing company now and I told them I wanted to speak to someone in charge and that I would be turning them over to the BBB and also the attorney general..imagine this...my time to cancel was up yesterday and i can't return anything back to the company. I told them I would call the bank and tell them i DID NOT authorize them to take this from my account. She put me on hold after i cussed her out and told her to put someone in charge on the damn phone!!! I got all freaking day to sit on the phone...thank god for unlimited minutes on my cell phone :)

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices