NubodiUnable to get a refund!

D

I ordered a free trial of Colon Cure for the cost of shipping & handling ($3.95) two weeks later, My account was charged $87.31. I attempted to call the [protected] to cancel this order and get a refund for product that I refused at the mailbox. I a left a message to cancel and refund my money and left a call back number for them to contact me. I have not heard back. On subsequent attempts to contact them, I get a recording 'We are currently experiencing an overwhelming amount of calls, please call back later' or 'this number is not operating, please try your call again'. On one attempt after their normal business hours (5:00 pm Mountain), I was able to leave the message that has thus far gone unanswered and a refund has not been given.
This smells like a fraudulent business to me.

More Nubodi Complaints & Reviews

• El
    Eleanor Maller Oct 20, 2008

This company debited my credit card and did not send me the product.

kay wright Oct 15, 2008

i have tried consiit to call put on ho;d and cant get through

COMPL NUBODI Oct 09, 2008

I used to work for this company as a CSR. All you have to really do is threaten the BBB, they dont like that. If that doesnt work ask to speak with a manager. Threaten the same thing, BBB. If they are being dicks alls you have to do then is call your CC company and file a chargeback. That costs the company $35 each time, Then make sure you change your credit card number because they will try to reverse the charge back. The owners name is Brian BUG HIM!

• Ly
    Lynn Sep 11, 2008

Just a line to let you know that I got my refund from Nubodi. Yipee. 2 weeks ago I lodged a complaint through my credit card company as well as Florida BBB. In their reply to BBB, they asked me to return the product unopened. I received the bottle last week. I returned it on09/09 (cost me only $1.69 to send via USPS) to their Nevada HQ. As of today, $3.95 (S& H for the sample - this refund was a bonus) and $89.31 (1st month supply) was credited to my credit card. I have also suspended my credit card to ensure no more unauthorized billings from now onwards.
    Btw, if you are interested in the Acai Berry, you can purchase it from Target. Cost less than $10 per 120 tabs' bottle.

I have learned my lesson. ;o)
    Good luck to the rest of you.

• Be
    B Euler Aug 19, 2008

I am trying to contact these people as I am writing this and I am 89 on list but it keeps going back to 100 so I probably will go to bank and put a hold on anything relating to this transaction. Which will cost me $30.00 what a rip off. Someone needs to do something about this, but again I should have known better than to trust anyone.

Mary Gentry Aug 18, 2008

This company sent a bottle of colon cleanse to me before they should of!!! I only ordered a trial size for 3.95! They billed me for a month supply even before my 14 day free trial was over! I never ordered it and they billed me 97.82. I talked to them once and they said as soon as they get a tracking # from me they would credit my card! They recieved the product back [protected] at 9:38AM and now I can't get a hold of them!! The line is always busy or I am 138 person on line. I don't have that find of time to be put on hold. I need help contacting these people to get my card credited!! Can you help me please?
    Thank-you Mary Gentry

COMPL NUBODI Aug 18, 2008

This is company is such a ###in scam company. If you threaten BBB they will give you a refund!

• Me
    Merry Bunns Aug 17, 2008

BEWARE! I ordered a "free trial", only authorizing a $3.95 charge for SH. Before you know what they're doing they charge another $89.31 to your credit card because they "assumed you were happy" with their product and send another 45 days supply. There is an enclosed note instructing you to call and cancel or they will keep sending more. FYI, you will get a "customer service" recording stating business hours but there is never an answer, so you can't cancel. CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY and insist they decline the charge!!

• Di
    dimple Aug 05, 2008

THis is so true...something should be done, why do crooks get away with something like this...they have tried to charge and recharge my credit card over and over for something I did not order...the company answered an outlandish answer, that they think they are legal...WHAT IS TO BE DONE>>>THEY BETTER WATCH: OUT A CROWD Is heading their way...BEWARE

• Am
    Amesq Aug 03, 2008

If you want to file a complaint, go to

FL attorney generals office

does anyone know the name of the corpotation running Nubodi? I have searched both Nevada and Florida division of corporations website and the names do not come up. not even under trademark name!!!

they ought to be ashamed of what they are doing. Lord only knows they will get caught for STEALING people's money!!! they try to catch you with their bogus terms and conditions. so buyer beware.

• Ji
    Jim Brand Jul 14, 2008

Nubodi/ Colon Cure
    This "companuy" charged my credit card account $3.95without me having knowledge of how they obtained my information. I disputed the charge then an $89.00 charge showed up on my statement. I disputed that as well, it was removed now an $8.95 charge has appeared. I can't reach anyone at the number I was given by the credit card companywhen I was doing an inquiry and filing the dispute. I stumbled upon this website and want to be added to the masses when a class action lawsuit is filed. These crooks should be made to account for their actions.

• Th
    Thomas French Jul 08, 2008

After reading all the complaints I feel dumb, as everything that has happend to all others happened to me. I asked for the free sample and agreed to the 3.95. I waited over 2weeks and didn't receive the product, I went on an extended business trip. When I returned I had two packages. After reading the now available instructions I understand how they can scam everyone. I tried to call across the 4th July weekend and got no results. I called at 08:02 on Monday morning and waited thru 30 other callers, I spoke to a girl named Cindy she told me that my card would be charged because it was the 30th day. I then proceeded to inform here that I couldn't cancell because of the weekend, I was given a cancellation number . I then called my Bank and cancelled my card, the bank informed me that they would refuse any charges from this company.
    I though I'd learned from a bad Ebay experience but there are crooks anywhere you look, sad thing is the people that work for these companys are just as bad. TF

• Na
    nancy smith Jul 03, 2008

oh!!! i forgot to include----i never agree -nor waws there anything re; more product to come-----i received a phone call from customer service??? to verify my address-(i almost think i failed to complete all the boxes on this offer-----) i questioned the customer service person---asking now i am not sifsning up for anything---you aren't going to send me something more--as all i am agreeing to is the free smaple----she assured me--that was it---just the free sample????

• Na
    nancy smith Jul 03, 2008

this company is such a rip-off i can't believe they can stay in business long enough to keep charging for their product!!!ijust received product because i failed to notify them in 14 day period---but they failed to take into consideration that they were closed over the weekend--making it impossible for me to contact them on a timely basis. --when i finally reached them on the 15th day----after waiting thru 27 calls on hold-i was told i was too late!!! what a crock of crap these people are---they even refused to give their full name----first person i talked to said his name was joe and when i requested to talk to a supervisor---she said her name was jose???????florida needs to check out this fraud against seniors!!!

• Ro
    rodney Jun 17, 2008

i caught this 89.31 overnight as it was still pending online. i called the bank and they were able to credit my account and cancel the debit card they used. i wish someone would do something about this because it is unethical even if they have found a legal loop hole to screw the public. this has been going on apparently for sometime.

• Da
    david perry thompson Jun 12, 2008

Samething happingto me stuff is garbage these are just theives.

• Li
    Lisa Jun 10, 2008

Ordered a 15 day trial of the ColonCure form the website. Received my 15 day trial. A few days after receiving my trial I received a call from Nubodi asking if I used the product? I told the customer service person to cancel my order!!! She said no problem and that I would no longer receive any further calls. Well the calls stopped but the charges didn't. Now the company is telling me that I need further proof that I actually spoke one of their customer service people. Because my call was not documented in their computer. I explained to Dezeri at Nubodi, that my cell phone is a pre paid phone. I DON"T GET PHONE BILLS!!! How can I get my MONEY BACK. Don't even have what Ive been charged for. Plz advise smb!

• Da
    Darlene White Jun 03, 2008

As all the other complaints, I ordered a Trail sample and my credit card was charged without my authorization for $89.31. I am in the process of trying to get a refund posted to my cc.

• Wc
    w.c.betts Jun 01, 2008

this bogus company needs to be exposed and it`s employees put in jail.if i lived near vegas, i would be paying them an unpleasant visit. very unpleasant for THEM.

• My
    Myra Woolley May 31, 2008

I ordered the $3.95 colon cleanse on May 9, never received anything but my account was charged the $3.95 plus a 4 cent "international fee" that day! Two weeks later another charge of $89.31 was deducted from my account! I called the phone number listed (which goes to four different companies), got an extremely rude and obnoxious man named "Cooper" who told me it was my fault that the charge was there because I hadn't called and cancelled! He said the charge wouldn't be there if I hadn't authorized it! I didn't authorize it, I said, and I want that money refunded now! He threatened me with not doing that if I didn't calm down and again blamed me. I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED A THING, I told him and told him he needed to listen to me and get an attitude adjustment toward potential customers. He said well, you're apparently not going to be a customer so I don't have to listen to you. I asked to speak to a supervisor, he said he was the supervisor. I asked to speak to HIS supervisor, he said he couldn't do that. He hung up, I called back and got the same rude person. He said he would refund in 24/48 hours. Today I see the $89.31 charge refunded back to my checking account! Apparently I'm lucky because many never receive theirs. My bank suggested I cancel my debit card and they are watching closly for any future charges that might come from this fraudulent scamming company! I've reported all four companies to the Better Business Bureau and will go furthur if I have to.

• Me
    ME May 30, 2008

https://www.nubodi.com/coloncure/index.php it says i have read and agreee to the terms it says please read the terms before ordering it says you will be charged unless you cancel you did sign up wether you read it or not. i dont work for them i just dont like these complaint websites giving incorrect info read the terms before you buy

• Pa
    Paul May 28, 2008

I did the $3.95 and got billed for $89.31 which sent my account into the negative. My bank could do nothing, so I called the company and got a rude woman telling me to about the terms and conditions. I told her to cancel my order and that I would be sending the parcel back once I received it. I was told that I still wouldn't get a refund. I mentioned my attorney and she told me that they have attorneys too. The only thing my bank could do was cancel my card and give me a new one. This will stop them from debiting anymore money. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and am having my attorney send them a letter. Other than that, there isn't much else that can be done.

Karen May 27, 2008

Poor us, I'm also 1 of the victims as well and i don't even receive anything from them with charges $89.31 + $3.95. How could we sue this company?

• Os
    oscar pulido May 27, 2008

the same thing happened to me but i got the better business bureau involved the are helping me with this matter i suggest you do the same.

• Os
    oscar pulido May 27, 2008

please contact the las vegas better business bureau

• Ca
    Casey Thompson May 27, 2008

I also have had issues with NUBODI. I didn't receive my product in the timely fashion and I called and canceled so that I wouldn't be charged. Well what do you know I was charged anyways. Plus a $2.68 international service fee. I was credited the 89.31 but they didn't credit the international service fee. So I had to call my bank and get the $90 worth of overdraft fees credited, and then I had to call the company spend 10 minutes on hold to be told to send them an email of the bank statement and to then call them back again. So I did call them back after email was sent and spent another 10 minutes on hold. I was very disappointed. I don't know if they are members of the Better Business Bureau but if they are I'm definitely voicing my complaint.

Angelyn May 24, 2008

I found out from my bank account I will be over drafting my account due to this amount of 89.31 that just came out of no where. While talking with my bank I will have to put a stop payment that costs money or take a hit for the UNAUTHORIZED withdraw AND the over draft fee.

HOW ARE THEY ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH THIS?!?!?!

• Br
    Bryce Rudder May 22, 2008

I, too, wanted to try this product and tried to call to discontinue, but was on the phoe for 20 minutes with a repeating message stating "15 calls ahead of you." After getting nowhere, I called my credit card company, gave them all the facts, filled out a dispute form and sent it to them. I have retuned the product to sender with a letter stating that my credit card company is disputing the charge. I received another billing for this product on my credit statement and will call send another dispute form to my credit card company, along with a six page print-out of the similar on-line complaints. If the billings continue, I will close out my current charge card and open a new one.

• Fr
    Freda M. Paulk May 22, 2008

I ordered a trial colon that was only suppose to charge me 3.95 for shipping and they sent me an additional 89.31 debit to my card. This is illegal.

• Gl
    glenda May 22, 2008

The offered a product free with shipping for $3.95 the pills arrived & 2 days later I get billed for another $89.31 . I called the Company only to be told that I had to cancel within 14 days & would not get a refund. I was mad & called back demanding my refund, this time they told me I would need to send the pills back & when I give them a tracking # they would refune. What a scam!!! Something should be done about this Company's false advertising & false promises.

Connie May 18, 2008

I just recieved my Free trial order of the colon cleanse. Now I find on my bank statement on how they charged me the 89.00. What a rip off company!!! I just had surgery 4 months ago for colon cncer and thought I might be able to use this product. Will someone let me know what I can do next

• Mi
    miss ty May 17, 2008

i was outraged when i went to buy my son a bithday gift and my transaction kept saying insufficent funds. i came home checked my acount and they took 90.31 out of my account and it hasn't been 15 days, i only agreed to the free trial and when i went back to look it up that's when i noticed the 15 day thing. when they open up monday i am going to do some tall cussin!!!

• Li
    Linda R May 16, 2008

Crooks, liars, fine print that allows them to charge your debit card for pure crap that doesn't work.
    No returns, no money back Scammers!

• Gl
    Glenda May 16, 2008

Well I join the crowd here. Ordered, recieved sample, then charged the 89.31 a short 2 weeks later.
    Should have checked this out before and I know this, this page would of helped alot.

• Le
    LEI May 14, 2008

I had ordered the Free Trial order and was told only shipping/handling would be charged. When I checked my bank statement, they had withdrawn $89.31 without my permission. I closed my credit card right away although I now have to go thru all the hassle because of this dishonest company. Don't get suckered in by this company. You'll never get thru to their phone number... It's a scam!!!

Remember their name: Colon Cure!

karen May 13, 2008

I ordered a trial size of the nubodi colon cleanser. Agreed to pay the shipping fee and they automatically charged my checking account of$89.31. I called when I noticed the charges and the rep agreed to a refund. That was two months ago. The telephone # is no longer in service and there is no way to contact the fraudulent people. Someone should find these people and old them responsible for their action.

Tammy May 10, 2008

I would just like to say that I was refunded my $89.31 as of yesterday...5/09/08

Tammy May 07, 2008

So how do you go about having ur bank put the money back in there... just turn this company in to them? I didn't authorize them to take it out my account either!!! I'm pissed about this.. have called and left messages and even talked to one guy named Mike and he gave me a void transaction id # and said my money would be back in my account within 3-5 business days and it's been 3 days today and still nothing!

• Gr
    Gregg May 07, 2008

NUbodi got me too for almost 90.00 on my account a week after my "trial" sample came for the 4.00 I had a charge on my account. This company is a ripoff!!!

Tammy May 06, 2008

Imagine this... i call the number and now it's been disconnected... anyone else having that problem?