Siemens Complaints & Reviews

Jun 06, 2021

Siemens — Cooking range

We bought Siemens cooking range in the month of September 2020, we installed it on 1 October 2020, since we...

Siemensyour company has charged the wrong credit card again.

RR525765951
Previous rental was for personal business and I provided a personal credit card for that charge. They charged my corporate card. I had to have them credit that charge and charge to my personal card. Someone within Hertz removed my corporate card from my profile and replaced it with my personal card. On the rental listed above, they charged it to my personal card. I have since went to my profile and changed my profile to have my corporate card and asked hertz to credit my personal card and charge my corporate card. I was told they can not do this.

I need this car rental charged to my corporate card not my personal card and I need Hertz to leave my profile alone.

SiemensDishwasher

Istanbul/Turkey

3 years ago, I furnished the white goods of my whole house with the Siemens brand, and the dealer said that the service network of this brand was serving very well. I came here today with a dishwasher digital display showing E15 failure and the machine could not finish its function. I called the authorized service and I heard that the fault might be a water leak, and the incoming friend said it was probably water leak. 4th day we went and they said '' water leakage and breakdown of the main board '' as a malfunction and therefore we will change the pipe and the main board and the cost is 141$.
    I objected to this and i ask for sending it back home then the machine came back twice as defective because the machine running the mainboard came back to me did not work and I reported this to the Siemens general manager in Turkey and they sent me an eviction expert. The friend who came as an expert said that this machine does not seem to have any water contact on the mainboard and I see a tampering on the card. he reported it to the Siemens general manager and they returned to me and there is no result …

We are in this situations about one months and we really bored from washing out dish and whatever by hand, in fact me and my wife we don’t want to be regret from what we bought all our home's white goods ‘’Siemens’’.

WITH MY RESPECT TO SİEMENS COMPANY I WANT FROM THE COMPANY TO FIX MY DISHWASHER

SiemensJet Airways did not allow frozen meat from Mangalore via Mumbai to Kuwait

From,

Managlore-575004
      00965 [protected]
      00965 [protected]

To,

The Manager Jet Airways (Compliants)
      India

Dear Sir,

Sub: I am very upset with JetAirways

I have been traveling Jet Airways since 1995 but this vacation I was emmeraced in front of large crowd in Mangalore Airport by Jet Airways Ground staff in Mangalore saying that frozen meat items are not allowed and they asked me to remove from my well packed luggage.

1.Is frozen meat is threat to the aircraft or infectious item which spread the disease?
      2. I agree that some dangers items are not allowed like sharp items or powders etc but frozen meat is eatable/high vitamins etc Doctors say eat meat. Why are you not allowing to carry frozen meat in your Aircraft?
      3.Government of India has not declared that frozen meat is danger for the Air craft why are you (Jet Airways staff ) are not allowing the frozen meat?
      4. India is a liberal country and it is free country to do anything in legal frame, but you cannot make your own rule and stop as you wish to do?

Regards

Alfred Clement Dsouza

SiemensToo expensive service cost (No fault)

I recently shifted my house and tried to fit the water in let pipe myself, but unfortunately i could not fit it, Called up these siemens service guys for just connecting the water pipe with washing machine, they demanded 500 rupees which is totally unfair. This is their minimum charge it seems. So guys before choosing siemens consider this also.

Imagine some of the spare parts is gone inside the machine, you will end up paying hell lot of money...

SiemensMODEM NOT WORKING

I have Siemens Dataone Broadband Modem which is not able to work for more than one month after my renewal of broad band service in modem all the four colourful bulbs are blinking at the same time & was not responding or can say on computer screen it was showing unplugged.

But when BSNL serviceman came to see the modem after seeing he only told me to change the modem is it understood that a person buyies the acceseries and if after few months it got damaged it should be thrown out of home or it should be get repaired

Pls help regarding the matter i will be very greatful to Siemens

Thanking You

Amit Saraogi
          [protected]

SiemensDigital hearing aid rip-off

My dad has used a pair of Siemens digital in the ear hearing aids for the past year and they have been a disaster. I was with him when he got the sales pitch from his audiologist and they seemed like a great idea. Instead they are so poorly designed that the battery has gotten stuck inside several times this past year needing a trip to the audiologist each time. It's unbelievable that something costing several thousand dollars can be so flimsy in construction. They are certainly not built for elderly hands to be able to easily change the battery (which needs to be done weekly). They are now out of warranty after a year and useless as the battery is stuck inside again. Dad's going to get a free Veteran's Administration hearing aid instead.

There is no excuse for charging so much for such a poor product. Siemens should be ashamed to be taking elderly people's money!