NubodiRIP OFF/FRAUD

B

This is one the most ridiculous things I have came across in my life!!!!!!!-These people ought to be arrested and charged for these fraudulent things they are doing. They are ripping off people. They advertised free trial-just pay shipping and handling which was suppose to be a mere $3.95 instead they charge my credit card for over $89.00. This is insane-I have not even recieved the product for which they were advertising. I was charged for something I have not even recieved also. This is insane I tell you-I am so ENRAGED by this its unbelievable. They even advertise their website is secure for using your crdit card-secure I bet for tking/charging your account for whatever they feel like. If I ever find these people I'll be taking them to court-I'm not giving up on this one so easily. I had to close off my credit card because of them and have fraud detection go through my entire credit history because of this. This is ILLEGAL and UNETHICAL...

More Nubodi Complaints & Reviews

• Sh
    Sharon Smith Apr 29, 2011

This company has been taking the $87.31 out of my account for 2 months, then they took out 2 more charges of $89.31. I had to open the package to get the Ph #[protected] to cancel this unauthorized charge, I would like a full refund, I am hoping this is all over.

• Aa
    Aannahf Mar 31, 2011

I order a free trial of a body detox and cancelled a few days after I recieved it. It tasted horrible and made me nautious. I called and cancelled and somehow my request never made it to the computer. I called after I found a charge on my card for almost $90 dollars. They promised a refund later that week which a month and a half later have yet to recieve. I have been on the phone numerous times with different people and can never get an answer. It is now just a few days from new years of 09 and after being promise a refund, on the 22, 23 and to the end of the week, now they say before the end of the month and then the same day someone told me not to expect it untill the 6th of January. They are very rude and I really wished I had done my research on them before I made the order. PLEASE BE CAREFULL the say they are based out of Davies, florida.

• Zb
    Zbar Jul 10, 2010

Jim Caras, CEO - Defrauded his partner, lies in ads, renigs on debts, evades taxes and attends a cult in Salt Lake City. call him to chat at 949.683.8808

• Jd
    JDONALD Aug 11, 2009

SCAM! THE NUMBER DOES NOT EVEN WORK! DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT! IT IS ALL LIES!

Anna Jun 29, 2009

I am very upset about this scam. I have been trying to get ahold of nubodi for 3 days now at 1-8... and the phone is constantly busy. Also they are not open on the weekends. They have no other way to contact them. I did not authorize them to put a charge on my account. The letter they sent with the product is absolutely absurd. I have disputed it with my credit card company and had to stop my account. It has been a total nightmare.

• Sc
    Scarlet Jun 27, 2009

This company charged my debt account two times in the amount of $89.31 each time. I didn't sign up or purchase a bottle. The only thing I bought was the trial & they charged my account with out sending me a full subscription! The trial bottle came with no paperwork to contact the company & I can hardly get my bank to assist me!

• Mi
    Michael Jun 27, 2009

NUBODI sent me an email for a free trail size of colon cleanse. It was suppoose to cost me 3.95 for shipping. Not only did the product make mee ssick to my stomach it ended up costing $89.31. I did have 14 days to cancel which I did in 4 days but they say I did'nt cancel in time and took out this money withou my knowledge.I would never trust them or would I order anything from this company.

• Si
    Silvia Jun 27, 2009

I too got hit with the unauthorized charge of $89.31 for their product after receiving their risk free trial. Risk free my A**. I had to dispute the charges with my bank and cancel my ATM card and will be submitting a claim to the Better Business Bureau. This company is a fraud and don't order anything from them. BUYER BEWARE!

• Po
    Polina Jun 27, 2009

I have not received my "free" sample as of 10 days after you received my charge. And I do have fraudulent charge insurance on this card. I do not want the sample and want NO MORE SHIPMENTS from you EVER. I will not be associated with your company. Judging by the Number of complaints listed here you seem to be a troubled company anyway.Charging for products not wanted or received.

I will put your company name on the web so others are not duped by your scheme. I request a refund of $3.95 that I was charged and never received the product and I will report you if this is not done in post haste.

• Na
    Nataly Jun 27, 2009

I am in the same situation as all of you and I tried to call the company today but the number they provided is NOT IN SERVICE any longer! A major scam!!!

• Ba
    Barbara Jun 27, 2009

I spoke with my bank, I am claiming fraud agaisnt this company. What they do is ship closest to the cancellation date so that by the time you recieve the product, it's too late to cancel. However I did cancel prior to the second shipment and recieved a confirmation numer. They must and will be stop.

Max_Power Jun 20, 2009

The problem here is one that I personally have witnessed for over a decade in dealing with the general public. That is, as the rep from NuBodi said, is that people fail to follow instructions and then seek to fix blame on the company. I've dealt with those issues since 1998 and they haven't changed.

Secondly, while the landing page for Somniem PM DOES in fact have Terms and Privacy Policy listed, the Terms clearly state that a phone call is required to cancel the order, not an email. If you guys want to use email for cancelling subscriptions, I hope you put an autoresponder in there to confirm receipt.

There is no reason to have angry clients. Simply add your email address to your Terms page. There is no address there currently. It only states: "On the 13th day my credit card will automatically be charged $92.31 for a 30 day supply and every month, thereafter, unless I cancel by calling [protected] M - F, 8am-7pm PAC."

Best to fix the problem, not the blame.

annmoral Feb 16, 2009

The company name NUBODI has a lot of products online. Here is the list of their products:

Extreme acaiberry
    Acaiberry power 500
    green tea
    prolatis
    colon cure

their email add is [email protected]

i used to work as a supervisor for this company and if you need infos maybe i can help out. i know everything and every details about this company. their affiliate companies are PRICELIMBO and FitFactory.
    we base everything by the script that has been provided. some of the instructions that we base on is that we need to stick to our terms and conditions and that we are on a NO REFUND POLICY, BUT if the customer is irate and will file a complaint to the BBB or Attorney General we would then offer the customer half the refund. If they insist on the full refund then we refund the customer the full amount. BUT...it is still up to the corp. office if they will issue a refund or not. Customer service will just assure you that you will be refunded 14 buss days starting from the day that you called. Note: Bank does not process that long. Its just to buy time for them to refund about hundreds and hundreds of customers. As i can remember there is only one person that does the refunds. So that's the reason why some of the customers refunds takes a lot of time, some even wait for months to be refunded. If you waited that long you need to call customer service to follow up your refund. BE IRATE AS POSSIBLE. All calls are recorded and you can use it against them. Try to write down important details such as the reps name and id, supervisors name, and the dates that you called. Their customer service is located at the Philippines, you can take them down anytime since they don't have the idea about American laws and stuffs. Try to threat them..its their weakness as customer service. Our motto is not to leave customers unhappy. Still in the end they will refund you as long as you try to THREAT them. SAY NO to what they have to say, as much as possible they will try to upsell, send you a free bottle, offer half the price. GO GET YOUR FULL REFUND. If you say NO to theses offers they will in the end give you the refund. pls email me for more infos at [email protected]

• La
    Lara Jan 15, 2009

OK, I got ripped-off by nubodi also, I tried for one day to get in touch with them with no luck of course. I did a search online & found out Everyone got ripped-off by this company. This is what I did, HOPE IT HELPS ALL OF YOU! I called my credit-card & told them about it. The man I got was really helpful, He said I could dispute it but since I had not spoke to anyone at nubodi yet that this way may not work, so He suggested I close My account & open A new one with a new number, that way when nobodi tries to charge me that $89.31 that I did not agree to there will be no such Account. Hope This Helps All Of You!!!

• Ha
    Harper Dec 23, 2008

Hi, Nubodi Is at it again. I have been silent for TOO long. If It matters please forward all your complaints to the Utah BBB. the company is NOT based in Florida, Las Vegas or any other place. the company is based out of Sandy, Utah. they ARE a scam company. I will do my part to help close these people. I will not lie. I worked for them. If they wish to sue me or whatever I do not care. I fulfilled all my legal obligations to the state of Utah and have no reason to keep quiet anylonger

• Ji
    Jill in Central Florida Dec 13, 2008

WWW.PRICELIMBO.COM [protected]
    THIS COMPANY IS STEALING MONEY FROM ANYONE THAT PURCHASED A TRIAL SAMPLE OF THE ACAI BERRY PILLS. THEIR 800 # IS [protected]. CALL AND DEMAND A REFUND AND THEY WILL REFUND YOU WITHING 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS. THEY CHARGED ME $8.51.

THE MAIN ### COMPANY IS 'HEATHIERFORME' THAT WILL CHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT $89.31 WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION! AND YOU ARE CHARGED $1.79 INTERNATIONAL SERVICE FEE THAT THEY DO NOT REFUND! AND THEY ARE VERY VERY HARD TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM. 15 DAYS AND WAITING HERE! THEIR 800 # IS [protected].

THEY ALSO SELL YOUR NAME TO 'FIT FACTORY' THAT WILL CHARGE YOU $29.95. CALL AND DEMAND A REFUND AND YOU SHOULD GET IT IN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS. THEY KNOW THEY STOLE YOUR MONEY, SO THEY WILL GIVE IT BACK IF YOU CATCH THEM! THEIR 800 # IS [protected].

I HAD TO CANCEL MY DEBIT CARD TO GET ALL THE CHARGES FROM ATTACKING MY CHECKING ACCOUNT! GOOD LUCK! THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE SUED! NOT TO MENTION YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH CRAP INDIAN CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS THAT YOU CAN HARDLY UNDERSTAND!!

• Li
    lisa Dec 10, 2008

i want to cancel my recent order for acai berry i was unawre that more charges would be added on to this account i want it canceled asap i was unaware that this was a scam

• Va
    Vanessa Dec 10, 2008

I am also a victim of not being able to get thru to cancel and being chgd. 89.31 for something I did not order. Something should be done. Times are hard and this is unbelievable!! Class Action Law Suit.

• Valerie Nov 27, 2008

Unfortunately I got ripped off by the 'Free' Trial of Total Cleanse. I did order the free trial, but then when trying to cancel any further shipments, I could never get through to customer service. Either a busy signal remained or the call was lost.

Now I am canceling my bank card and reporting this scam to the Better Business Bureau. What a hassle! I have learned my lesson--Free trials online are never free!

• Sf
    s ferbey Nov 24, 2008

I applied for free product. And pay only shipping. Have not recieved product and have been charged an extra $89.?? US.

• Valerie Nov 24, 2008

Unfortunately I purchased some of the ultimate colon cleanse on the internet, after being suckered in like so many others. I realized that i could not get through. I received a note like countless others saying that i would be eligible for future payments. THANK GOD I did get through and apparently my stuff has been canceled. I am on this site to reiterate this via the site. However, these people are disgusting. I have since read so many testimonies and I cannot believe how disgusting this all is. How can we stop these people from operating?

• Jl
    jlcleaver Nov 21, 2008

I, too, was scammed by this and they took out 89.00 plus without my permission, and I cannot get it back. I am praying that there is something we can do about this. Does anyone know how we can handle this? Thanks!

• Mc
    mckenzie Nov 18, 2008

I WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER FOR ACAI BERRY AS OF TODAYS DATE 18/11/08
    i DO NOT WISH TO BE SUBJECTED TO MONEY COMING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT OR $89.31. i AM WITHN MY 14 DAY TRIAL PERIOD ORDERED 11 DAYS AGO.
    R MCKENZE
    AND NO FUTHER CORRESEPONDENCE FROM YOURSELVES,

THS IS A COMPKLETE SCAM

• Lw
    L wendel Nov 18, 2008

Daughter ordered off the web site of NUBODI product was late in delivery there is a clause in small print to cancel if you do not wish to carry on recieving product within 14 days -as this was ordered on the 31 october and not delivered until 17 november this has given them the opportunity to try and take more money from my account, I have just spent an hour on the phone trying to contact them only for the number to be bogus I have now contacted my bank who were great to stop these people from taking any more.Please look at the amount of complaints before you order.Absolutly disgusted that they can do this and not appear to be breaking any law complete chalatens

• Ph
    Phyllis Nov 06, 2008

I just got off the phone with this rip off company myself. I also got sucked in to the "free" trial for just the cost of shipping. Next thing I know I am being charged $89 and if I didn't call to cancel, I would have been charged $89 again. What is the exact name of that company, does anyone know? If I can find that out, I am going to file a complain with the Better Business Bureau.

That ticks me off so much and I yelled at the customer service rep on the phone saying I bet that they get a lot of complaints like this but she claims there is nothing she can do. I guess we'll see.

• Ca
    Catherine McHale Nov 06, 2008

I fell for this, and live in England. I have tried to ring but, after waiting for 20 minutes each time on hold, the cost is prohibitive. It is a fortune because it is a premium rate number. I have been to www.gohelpnow.com, but the product for sale on the English website is called Acai Berry Power 500 and is not listed in the list of products you can cancel and a message comes upsaying that they do not recognise my email address. I then emailed a message, detailing my order number and the product, requesting that they cancel. So far all I have received is an automated response saying that my email has been received, and that they value my comments and thoughts. If they do they'll cancel the order. I do notice, however, that the company address I have is Florida, not Utah. It is the same company because the phone number I have is also [protected].

• We
    wendell Oct 28, 2008

NuBodi Complaints - Charged my credit card $85.00 without permission!

• El
    elizabeth browder Oct 22, 2008

I ordered a trial size of Acaia vitamins which was supposed to be free and I was to pay the shipping costs which I put on my credit card. (really stupid)
    When the envelope came in the mail, there was a small piece of paper enclosed about 4 inches by 6 inches and in small print I read that if I didn't cancel by a certain date, my credit charge card would be charged an $89. fee for more vitamins, and would continue on monthly. The phone number has a constant busy signal so I couldn't cancel.
    What recourse do I have. I'm terribly frustrated. I too am on Social Security and have a part time job and cannot afford $89 for vitamins. I'm now concerned about the integrity of the vitamins. However, I'm not even going to take one. Thanks for listening. Liz

• Jw
    J. Weaver Oct 18, 2008

I was pulled into the same SCAM! I was sent an email that redirected me and nowhere in my trial offer did they say they would be sending more. You really don't even get a chance to talk with a human unless you stay on the phone for an hour or more. I also have a dispute with my card company to try to get this refunded. If you look up "Nubodi complaints" in your google search you will find a multitude of complaints for this company. Please report to BBB like I did and hopefully we'll get them shut down.

Anne Morin Oct 13, 2008

I too, have been scamed by Nubodi. I informed the Senior General attorney office in Florida. Nubodi has to be investigated and stopped. I also am out the $89.32 and live on Social Security. I also went to the Better Business Bureau in Florida. I live in Connecticut and tired of being taken advantange of by a low-life company.

• Ro
    ron schwanke Oct 10, 2008

Like apparently many others, I ordered a sample of Acai Berry tablets (a one week supply). About ten days later I received an unsolicited 30-day supply of the product. After seeing my bill, I called the 800 number and was told by 'Nobert', their customer representative, that though dissatisfied with the product, I could not return the product and they would not reverse the charges.
    I question the legality of this company's policy.

Other than contest the charges with my credit card company, is there anything else I can do?

Thanks,

Ron

• Ni
    nicelady521 Oct 08, 2008

This company sucks people in with a free trial of their garbage and has a consumer pay the shipping and handeling...So you never buy any product then they quickly charge you account 90.00.pretending to have just shipped you some more of the product.

• Ro
    Robert Klen Sep 19, 2008

I have the same problem when I call that number [protected] all I heard for 45 minutes was music. The only thing I can due is cnx. my credit card

• Je
    Jeannette Sep 11, 2008

wow, see & I thought my complaints where bogus. They are rude and thieves. I hope someone shuts A** down and sues them for every red cent.

• Ca
    carol J pratt Sep 10, 2008

I never ordered, never recieved anything, but they sure did take money out of my account. I also got my debit card cut up and charged overdrafts f0r all 3 transactions. $3.95, $89.31, $89.31 plus$ 30.00 for all 3 that's $90.00 dollars. I have tried to contact everyone I can think of!!! My bank seems like they could care less! I live on SSD and it's a very small amount of money, this really hurt me alot! I hope somebody stops them once and for all. They should be made to pay back all they have taken from us, as well as the over drafts!!

• Li
    linda pabich Sep 05, 2008

I have the same issues paid 3.95 for trail and than was charged 89.31 with out authorization, I cannot get anywhere with customer service will not take charge off my accout.
    Please help.
    Linda Pabich

• Th
    TheLu Smith Aug 20, 2008

I ordered a free trial of cleansing pills to be charge shipping and handling ($3.95) for a one time charge. Next thing I know is my checking account is over drawn because I have been charged ($89.31) for something called “your vip fit” with the atm w/d # 293338 and I don’t know what this is or why the money was taken out of my account. I have called several times and waited on the phone for over an hour to speak to someone only to be told the account was closedin 2007. What account i ask and if it was closed in 2007 why did this money come out of my account Aug 2008. One person gave me an employee # 66430 and said he would put in a request for my money to be returned and the cancel refund ref # is 696607. When I called back two other times because is has been almost 2 weeks and still no money I get two other employees with the #s 99926 and 99930 and they tell me there is no charge other than the $3.95. well I can assure you I would not wait on the phone over an hour 4 different times for $3.95. I need my $89.31 to go back into my account I work for a living and I don’t make that kind of money to just let this go.

The bank had this information:

August 8, 2008 ATM W/D $89.31 # 293338. Comment: YOUR VIP FIT, [protected]. I don’t know what this is, I don’t want it and I would appreciate the funds going back into my account. Thank you.

• Ju
    Judy Yamamoto Aug 16, 2008

As directed by customer service agent Nate, I am informing you that I have canceled by entire order with him on 8/15/08 (confirmation # 716154). To complete the process, on 8/15/08, I sent all products to the above address in Davie, Florida. USPS tracking # [protected]. My doctor does not recommend I take any of this product because of my recent diagnosis (lupus).

Therefore, please credit my charge account for $ 89.31 charged 8/8/08 and $3.95 7/22/08. In addition, if you are a reputable company who stands by your "Hassle Free, Guaranteed" slogan, please follow through with this return credit and discard all my credit card information.

In addition, your customer service line states that calls are monitored for quality assurance yet I waited 59 min 10 sec for one hundred sixty nine callers (169) ahead of me before a live person responded only to be disconnected in the process when my turn arrived. So, I called again. This time I waited for 25 min (one hundred thirty six (136) callers ahead of me before a live person responded. I highly recommend that customer service be your priority and immediate improvement made.

• Am
    Amesq Aug 02, 2008

Please email me about a class action lawsuit. My mother has been a victim of this scam. After reading all the posts, I see she is not alone. I am researching this issue.

Justice needs to be served. Contact the Federal Trade Commission the BBB in Florida (Colon Aid is mailed out of Davie, Florida). No such corporation exists on the Florida corp website. None registered in FL.

FROM THE FTC:

If You Have A Problem
    If you have a problem with a trial offer, try to resolve it with the seller first. If you're dissatisfied with the response, contact your local Better Business Bureau or consumer protection agency. Don't forget — you have a right to dispute any charge you think is inappropriate with the seller and your credit card company. Do it in writing.

The FTC works for the consumer to prevent fraudulent, deceptive, and unfair business practices in the marketplace and to provide information to help consumers spot, stop, and avoid them. To file a complaint or to get free information on consumer issues, visit ftc.gov or call toll-free, 1-877-FTC-HELP [protected]); TTY: [protected]. The FTC enters consumer complaints into the Consumer Sentinel Network, a secure online database and investigative tool used by hundreds of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and abroad.

jabberlynn Aug 01, 2008

I had problems with this company to order trial bottles and they were sent to me 18 days after order was placed. But they stand behind their 14 day trial period weather or not you receive the product to try it before the 14 days is up. So what I did I filed a complaint with the BBB of Florida and they are in the process of getting me my refund of 89.31