NTB / National Tire & Battery2 tires installation on 9/8/2018, order no. [protected]

V Sep 08, 2018

Hello

I made an appointment for two tires installation yesterday on 9/7/2018 for today at 8 am at NTW, 201 Cambridge Street, Allston, MA. I came on time at 8 am today parked my car and walked into the store at 8:01 am. The young lady came almost at the same time as me possibly a one minute before me and started talking to the service manager Essie Vazquez, Jr explaining to him that she had an 8:30 appointment but wanted to do her service now. I told the manager that my appointment was at 8 am. He responded that if I did not like something I could take my business somewhere else. Mr Vazquez continued taking order from the lady and took her car into service first (not my car). I will probably take my business somewhere else and I will share my experience on social network with other people.

I asked store manager Mr. Mercado if he agreed with the service manager. The response was that I should know that the "lades are always first". The statement was ridiculous. Mr Mercado took my car and did the required service.

Please let me know if you consider the service manager behavior appropriate and if you plan any action based on my complain.

Thanks,