The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved NTB — fraudulant conduct on tire rotation
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I brought my PT cruiser in for a punctured tire this morning. The tire in question is the Right rear tire. I showed the desk technician who incorrectly wrote the LEFT rear tire. This would not have been a problem, The problem arises as I also payed for a Tire Rotation. When I returned to pick up my vehicle 3 hours later, I find that the RIGHT Rear tire is STILL punctured and low on air. I confronted the manager who assured me that a tire rotation was Completed despite the fact that the right rear tire, the punctured tire, was still located on the right rear of the vehicle. I guess they rotated the tires so many times that the tires ended up exactly where they began... I payed for a tire rotation and did not receive it, the manager offered to repair the puncture for free (which they should have done in the first place) but refused to rotate the tires, insisting it was completed. Needless to say I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and consulted the County Police Department.
More NTB Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - Tires and alignment program is a ripoff
- NTB - company not good to work for
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident
- NTB - ruined my car!
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - left front driver tire replacement
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - customer service/oil change
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - new tires
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - replacement tire
- National Tire and Battery - beware of these folks and avoid at all costs