NorthStyleThis is a rip-off company with rude little girls in customer service

A

This is a rip-off company with rude little girls in customer service. I placed a sizable order over $300 dollars and was charged the max shipping fee of 19.95. Immediately after placing the order, I called to add an item and was told that I would have to pay another 6.95 because it was considered a new order. I felt this was not a customer friendly business and told them to take me off their mailing list. When I received the order, it was packed in a 10x10x10 box. All of the sweaters were squeezed into this tiny box and all of the earrings purchased were in one tiny smashed box. I you have to return anything they require you to use their expensive return shipping label. I contacted my State Attorney Generals office and was told that I can ship back any way I want.